4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

A little Bumboclaat Update....

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 11:51 PM
gtzx
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: A little Bumboclaat Update....

[/quote]

Shot not a problem. If they finish the car before the 15th I'm flying down to give her a run at the Desert Demons track to see how she fares at high elevation. lol
[/quote]

Make sure you post when your heading down to desert demons because I definately wanna be there. I'm getting my car dyno tuned with my 100 shot this weekend, Ill ask Brian if I can sneak a peek at your car
Old 04-02-2007, 11:52 PM
idcoocheimonster
3rd Gear Member

I will definately go check it out if you go to dd. it was my little hangout on friday nights a year or so back. And if the bucket is gonna be in el paso, it must be shown!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:57 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gtzx

Shoot not a problem. If they finish the car before the 15th I'm flying down to give her a run at the Desert Demons track to see how she fares at high elevation. lol

Make sure you post when your heading down to desert demons because I definately wanna be there. I'm getting my car dyno tuned with my 100 shot this weekend, Ill ask Brian if I can sneak a peek at your car
[/quote]

Most definately! I HAVEN'T seen her in soo long I'm feeling sick! Kinda like you letting your best friend watch your hot wife for like 3 months...... I got this gut wrenching sick feeling lol.... Just check and make sure she aint cheatin on me or I'll leave her *** for an F-Body LS1! On a REALZ!
Old 04-03-2007, 12:00 AM
gtzx
2nd Gear Member

Don't you dare swap her for an F-Body!!!! She'll be o.k. ILL keep an eye on her.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:05 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gtzx

Don't you dare swap her for an F-Body!!!! She'll be o.k. ILL keep an eye on her.

If I find out that she has been cheaten on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm selling her and getting me a...... Naw to hell with the F-Bodies..... Immma get me a 4cyl Subaru WRX STI!!!!!!!!! 30mpg and still a fast little bugger! lol
Old 04-03-2007, 12:13 AM
97modifiedmustangGT
4th Gear Member

I have heard a lot about BUMBOCLAAT but don't know too much about it. So if you don't mind, what exactly is your setup? Is the car in your sig Bumboclaat or is that your other car?

OT but is THR reallylocated in El paso like I have been hearing? I was just down there and if I knew I would have stopped by.[:@]
Old 04-03-2007, 12:17 AM
BraMas
5th Gear Member

Do you keep having them change things or something? That seems like a long time they've had your car.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:29 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 97modifiedmustangGT

I have heard a lot about BUMBOCLAAT but don't know too much about it. So if you don't mind, what exactly is your setup? Is the car in your sig Bumboclaat or is that your other car?

OT but is THR reallylocated in El paso like I have been hearing? I was just down there and if I knew I would have stopped by.[:@]
Answer to the last question.... Yes Texas Hot Rods is located in the city of El Paso at the very tip of the Lone Star State! Very good shop and very good prices. They install what they sell and also do shipping.

And the BUMBOCLAAT is the car in the sig. Although she will be nothing like her. The mod list is as follows with a little bit of misc missing....

1) Built 283 motor with fordged rods, beams, pistons, etc..... The Crank is nodular iron which is good for upwards of 650rwhp but I've heard stories of them going towards 700rwhp without giving up. VT Blower Stage II blower cams have also been added to the mix!!!!

2) Procharger P-1 Stage 2 supercharger with 3-core intercooler and running at 12 PSI.

3) Texas Hot Rods Alliumin Intake Manifold for F/I applicatios.

4) 75MM Throttle body and 90mm MAF.

5) Mac Long Tube headers, X-Pipe, and SLP Loudmouth II cat-backs

6) 90/10 Drag Struts, lakewood 50/50 shocks, Ebiach Lowering Springs, Shark Caster Camber plates, and Lakewood Upper and Lower control arms.

7) Spec stage II clutch, with stock Flywheel (for now) and rebuilt 3650 tranny with MGW shiffter (TKO 500 coming soon!)

8) Texas Hot Rod's custom tune with "switch chip" technology. Meaning I can store multiple tunes on the car depending on varying driving conditions and fuel. Can be done at the "flip" of a switch.

9) More minor things to list but.... you get the point! lol. CNC Stage II heads along with 8 rib pulley system for the P-1 to push her to 16 psi without going D-1. Who needs 700rwhp anyway? lol
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BraMas

Do you keep having them change things or something? That seems like a long time they've had your car.
Yea.... We added the roll cage at the last minute. I got lucky and got bumped ahead of a few people but the Cage is custom built from stratch along with the rear seat delete.... Otherwise I'd have my car by now.... and would have gotten banned from the track after my first run blowing 11.5s
Old 04-03-2007, 12:48 AM
BraMas
5th Gear Member

I'm sorry but 4 month seems like a long time to have your car. You are way to patient I could never be that long without my car. Another reason to do everything yourself

Quick Reply: A little Bumboclaat Update....