4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 04:41 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

and of course there will be times i will open it up.... but showing off and going fast when its safe, again comes with age, i was 16 and 23 and drove like a retard to show off all the time.... you just think your indestructable when your younger..... and i dont want to get involved with that on this ride..... start your own 16-25 death trip

ANYWAYS.... contact me if interested it wont be for a few weeks or months....... its takes time to get a bunch of old fart to all get the same day off.....

i just want to get a group together..... when i do, i dont have a problem with a few 20 year olds taggin along....
Old 04-05-2007, 04:47 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

ORIGINAL: ericdiver

and of course there will be times i will open it up.... but showing off and going fast when its safe, again comes with age, i was 16 and 23 and drove like a retard to show off all the time.... you just think your indestructable when your younger..... and i dont want to get involved with that on this ride..... start your own 16-25 death trip

ANYWAYS.... contact me if interested it wont be for a few weeks or months....... its takes time to get a bunch of old fart to all get the same day off.....
Boy am i glad you cleared that up. so everybody matures at the rate you did, i guess the sun revolves around the flat earth as well. HMM that makes perfect sense. ive seen 30 year olds in mustangs act like idiots and ive seen 18 year olds in mustangs be more responsible than my parents!! maybe you should have stated that there are rules to this cruise, instead of discriminating against younger people, we cant help were only 21 or 22. 16-25 death trip huh, so now youre assuming that anyone in that age bracket has a death wish. how about a 24 year old with 2 kids, wife and a mortgage? but hes 24 so he must be reckless. this cruise is now deemed the "Ignorance is bliss" cruise.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:52 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

oh yeah, and the 4 years i served in the U.S. Army, man that is just reckless. serving my country and then some old windbag says i cant go on a cruise because of my age, yet i can fight a war so he can go on a cruise and not worry about a car bomb going off. its alright though, im sure there are alot more open minded people out there who set up mustang events that will accept me for me and appreciate what i have done.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:53 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

ok everyone knows what i mean..... sorry i didnt make it super clear.... the insurance companies should just make all the rates the same, because they must be wrong about the age thing, look i dont care if your 10 or 20 if you have the understanding to understand where i am comming from then your more than welcome, i dont care if i only find one person or 100, i am going to drive out there every month or so, it would be cool to get a group of all kinds of v8 owners... can i say i perfer married people or people that have kids(just leave them at home).... i am sure i cant win with any statement......
Old 04-05-2007, 05:23 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

ya know NO ONE has contacted me via emailand acted like a man or professional and said "hey ya know i am 20 i know what your talking about, i have people that act all crazy and understand where your comming from, but i would like to ride along..." if your mature enough to be a man and contact me direct your more than welcome to ride, but i am sure most would rather cause some sort of drama on line..... or you can bad mouth me online like the young kids you are....

I think i have come to realize this is the way wrong route for this... as most are under 25

ORIGINAL: 2002GTAUTOVERT

oh yeah, and the 4 years i served in the U.S. Army, man that is just reckless. serving my country and then some old windbag says i cant go on a cruise because of my age, yet i can fight a war so he can go on a cruise and not worry about a car bomb going off. its alright though, im sure there are alot more open minded people out there who set up mustang events that will accept me for me and appreciate what i have done.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
davidsv8mustang
3rd Gear Member

I have a 3 year old girl,so i dont want to hear how you ****ed some girl whenshe was drunk in your college dorm..... does that make me a *****?? then i am.... does this weed out the people i dont want to ride with, i hope so....
WOW, what was your college life like, some us must be a little more mature than you were when you were16-20.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:31 PM
00PearlGT

Gotta love how people come out with the age discrimination BS these days. Congratulations on your age discriminated cruise that will most likely suck considering a large number of the mustang owners are in the age group you deem irresponsible and reckless. I'm only 19 but completely understand the consequences of reckless driving and therefore leave it to the track. A perfect example that stumps your age discrimination happened to me the other day. I was driving on 880 when some 30+ guy in his Z06 corvette decides to rev on me all the way down the freeway. I being the owner of a bone stock mustang couldn't come up with a reason why this guy could be so stupid in his $60,000 car. I'll agree that age is a factor when it comes to driving fast vehicles but that doesn't mean you start restricting them access. Thats like ca-mustangs having an age restriction because all mustang enthusiasts under the age of 25 are reckless street racing punks. Hey how bout I be like you for a moment.....Okay so I'm setting upa cruise in the North Bay for anyone thats not asian since we all know that asians are ricers and can't drive. Look at me I can base my cruise off stereotypes just like you. Now keep in mind I am in no way racist toward asian people,I was simply trying to prove a point that this "old man" is obviously a douchebag for limiting his cruise to people over the age of 25.Have a nice day and hope you enjoy cruising HWY 1 all by yourself.

By the way, do you use your nitrous on the street or leave it only for the track?
Old 04-05-2007, 07:36 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

SOOOOO WHAT if you wanted to start a RIDE with just asians... THIS IS STILL AMERICA right?? cant you start a asian only CLUB if you wanted, i would not be like, HEY LET ME IN PLEASE... who cares, thats what you want then do it..... i would never be offended... this hastodo with the fact that when we park get out of the car i would liketo havealittle more in common with the man standing next to me....thats it.....the funny thing is that mark my words, when you finally grow up you will realize what i am talking about..... too bad for some it takes there whole life, and FYI if he is 50 and thinks hes 20 thats the same thing.. i cant screen out everyone, but this is america cant i choose who i want to ride with??this reminds me why i want to buy another corvette, that crowd is more 'my age' 30 and up, plus corvettes are way nicer and faster...... butthis is sooooo funny.... live it up boys... someday this is how you will think, hate me now.... it will be you later, and i just mean the part where MOST 16-25 year olds you wont want to 'hang with' and no i dont expect anyone from this site to ride with me..... for several reasons.... most are no where near, and thanks to the memebers of this site they want to paint me as some sort of bad guy for just wanting to ride with people i have things in common with...... long term job, 10+ yearrelationship, home ownership, taxes, refi, running own business, making real money, kid, life expericences, ect ect ect.... but since i wanted to sum it up with a 25 and up.... i am now a racist person that descrimates against military people... hummm nice members....

ORIGINAL: 00PearlGT

. Hey how bout I be like you for a moment.....Okay so I'm setting upa cruise in the North Bay for anyone thats not asian since we all know that asians are ricers and can't drive. Look at me I can base my cruise off stereotypes just like you. Now keep in mind I am in no way racist toward asian people,I was simply trying to prove a point that this "old man" is obviously a douchebag for limiting his cruise to people over the age of 25.Have a nice day and hope you enjoy cruising HWY 1 all by yourself.

By the way, do you use your nitrous on the street or leave it only for the track?
Old 04-05-2007, 07:46 PM
davidsv8mustang
3rd Gear Member

..... i would never be offended...
Please, everyone gets offend, but I think I'am finally understanding what you want to, but you just put it the wrong way. Me personally I dont get offend to easy, but when you classify me as some one who is immature, and not responsable, u just got to me. I think you show open up your ride to MATURE drivers only. It would have be better put that than to start stereotyping people, thats never a good thing.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:49 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: davidsv8mustang

I have a 3 year old girl, so i dont want to hear how you ****ed some girl when she was drunk in your college dorm..... does that make me a *****?? then i am.... does this weed out the people i dont want to ride with, i hope so....
WOW, what was your college life like, some us must be a little more mature than you were when you were16-20.
+1 on that. i actually have a girlfriend right now. yea been with her since my senior year of high school and her junior year. she decided to come to the same college as me so we could be together. yea how cute huh? high-school sweethearts. anyway she loves to go on the cruises with me, and we have definitely seen our share of dumbassess in mustangs whether they be 16-25 or 50. i am pretty sure you were one of them at one point.

and you wonder why NO ONE has contacted you? because no one wants to go on a drive with someone who is going to discriminate on the other drivers and owners on this site. you think just because we are younger than you that we haven't lived and experienced things? you think we would have nothing to talk about? then you should just sell your mustang now and call it a day. that is the thing that brings mustang drivers together. EVERYone has stories and experiences to go along with their car that they can share with other people. and i never get tired of meeting new cool mustang owners. i don't even know what else to say man.

btw my father is a police officer and trained me how to drive RIGHT. he was the one who first got me in to cars and mustangs. so your're telling us that you aren't going to get your kids involved with mustangs or bring them to cruises until they are 25 because they will be too immature? then are you even going to let them get their license when they turn 16? give me a break.

[sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=lame.gif]

Quick Reply: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME