4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 07:56 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

Default RE: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

man you are missing out on hanging out with a bunch of cool people. and so you have been around longer and run your own business. well i actually am actually getting my degree in business, specifically entrpreneurship and marketing, with a minor in technology (basically engineering) so that i can start my own shop. would have been nice to get some advice. i hope i never run in to you in the business world. go get yourself a corvette. big deal. my dad's best friend has one and he is tired of it. he's trading it in for a more comfortable/practical WRX STi. and what is with the ALL CAPS and .....you type like a high schooler dude.

p.s. how much are you selling your car for?
Old 04-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

Default RE: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

Anyways, I really doubt anything anyone says will change what he stated. YEA it was a general statement, but that is a common experience. Even though I am almost 21, I will have to agree with him. I've been on many cruises in the south bay and most of the times the younger ones will jump out in front during the twisties and try to show off.. I am not gonna take sides here but it is an unfortunate truth. Those on here may be more mature, but we are but a handful of mustang owners most deal with on a daily basis, thus they are gonna form these kinds of opinions. Rather than argue about the fact he chooses to cruise with older or what he believes is a mature age. Just drop it, your innanet bickering won't change his mind.

Old 04-06-2007, 04:53 AM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

it's true.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:28 AM
jt01gt
2nd Gear Member

What if your 24 year old cop dumbass would that be ok?????????/
Old 04-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jt01gt

What if your 24 year old cop dumbass would that be ok?????????/
See, it's posts like these that make me really question your maturity level... If you really have nothing productive to say, then please just don't post.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:47 AM
jt01gt
2nd Gear Member

Your really anass aereon, all you do is go around and act like your something great, and yougo out of your way to (try) to look mature in front of the older kids, and when really your just a little 20 year old punk that hides behind your screen name and talks ****.
PS i really enjoy arresting little punk assknow it alls like you
Old 04-06-2007, 06:26 AM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

what else did he say? not in this thread right? and wow man, you must be right out of the academy and trigger happy.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 AM
jt01gt
2nd Gear Member

no this wouldnt be the first thread
Old 04-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

how would asking you to either try and contribute something instead of the crap that you've posted up "trying to act mature"?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:11 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

you know i know alot of people agree with me..... they are just scared to say it in front of a 'younger crowd' cuz i am going to get all this BS...... if you read all the threads from other members everyone will truely understand why i dont want younger immature people to ride along.... they have to prove a point, they have to tell you they are something special, they have bring you down, make you look bad in order for them to look good, make fun of you calling you names..... this is all traits of most 12-25 year olds.... thanks aereon you dont show your age in these threads but atleast your man enough to be honest and stick up for what my point is..... and i know your not taking sides

Quick Reply: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME