4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 01:04 PM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

Default RE: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

Damn, everyone calm down. If you're not interseted in going on the cruise because of what he said, just don't go. I understand you being upset about the age stereotype. But if he wants a 25+ (or "mature" driver) cruise , so be it. He's the one organizing it, and that's his preferred age group to socialize with. Most members on here are under the age of 25 so I'm sure not a lot of member from here would be going because of that, regardless of maturity level.

Original poster, good luck with the cruise. Hope you have a good turn out. Keep it safe and post pics after.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:43 PM
whiterabit998
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME

ok so who wants to start a 16-25 death trip?? i bet i could hit 110mph in a 20 school zone faster than you can!! lol
Old 04-06-2007, 02:01 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ericdiver

SOOOOO WHAT if you wanted to start a RIDE with just asians... THIS IS STILL AMERICA right?? cant you start a asian only CLUB if you wanted, i would not be like, HEY LET ME IN PLEASE... who cares, thats what you want then do it..... i would never be offended... this hastodo with the fact that when we park get out of the car i would liketo havealittle more in common with the man standing next to me....thats it.....the funny thing is that mark my words, when you finally grow up you will realize what i am talking about..... too bad for some it takes there whole life, and FYI if he is 50 and thinks hes 20 thats the same thing.. i cant screen out everyone, but this is america cant i choose who i want to ride with??this reminds me why i want to buy another corvette, that crowd is more 'my age' 30 and up, plus corvettes are way nicer and faster...... butthis is sooooo funny.... live it up boys... someday this is how you will think, hate me now.... it will be you later, and i just mean the part where MOST 16-25 year olds you wont want to 'hang with' and no i dont expect anyone from this site to ride with me..... for several reasons.... most are no where near, and thanks to the memebers of this site they want to paint me as some sort of bad guy for just wanting to ride with people i have things in common with...... long term job, 10+ yearrelationship, home ownership, taxes, refi, running own business, making real money, kid, life expericences, ect ect ect.... but since i wanted to sum it up with a 25 and up.... i am now a racist person that descrimates against military people... hummm nice members....

ORIGINAL: 00PearlGT

. Hey how bout I be like you for a moment.....Okay so I'm setting upa cruise in the North Bay for anyone thats not asian since we all know that asians are ricers and can't drive. Look at me I can base my cruise off stereotypes just like you. Now keep in mind I am in no way racist toward asian people,I was simply trying to prove a point that this "old man" is obviously a douchebag for limiting his cruise to people over the age of 25.Have a nice day and hope you enjoy cruising HWY 1 all by yourself. so u think 2 tours in iraq, a kid and wife, mortgage on a house's value that has doubled here in vegas, you assume i have "nothing to talk about" except getting laid. I think youre the one that has yet to grow up, especially since you went to the "making real money". This site isnt about money, even though my wife drives a 2006 navigator. i payed out my a*s for that SUV and you want to know why? because i want to give my wife and kid stuff that i never had, nice stuff, a college education, and since i pay a payment on that suv of about 1k a month, i have my mustang.. could i go out and buy another nice car? of course, but ive always loved the mustang crowd, and i am saving up money to expand my business. But im sure all that seems immature on my part.

By the way, do you use your nitrous on the street or leave it only for the track?

wow.. ok, so my job (own a family business and have my cdl) i make over 6 figures a year, am 22 years old, have a 2 year old kid, wife, mortgage and a career along with a steady source of income (the business) yet i dont understand what youre talking about. On top of all that, i served in the U.S. army, and thanks to them i got my CDL and have a career but since im 22 that means im reckless. Sh*t you could have just set up a cruise with some rules ie dont go over 100, do the speed limit, turn signals etc.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:43 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

thank you. still waiting on the asking price for your "saleen"
Old 04-06-2007, 02:52 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: laserred38

thank you. still waiting on the asking price for your "saleen"

HA HA i was going to sell it last month for 16k which is a hell of a deal since i have over 6k into it and most GT verts run about 14-15k in normal shape..... i am one of those retards that buys cars spends tons of money gets bored, sells it, regrets it, buys something else spends tons of money on it, sells it... and on and on.....

and i did set the rules..... be as mature as a 25+ year old..... not 1 out of 10 thats insane, not the 1 out of 10 that goes to church and prays everyday..... the majority of 25+ normal mature people, you can be 16 if you act the part....
Old 04-06-2007, 03:04 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

i know i keep dragging this out, but how many mustang cruises have you actually been to eric? i myself have been to four and on EVERY single one pretty much every guy with a V8 stang was beating the hell out of his car and racing around, burning out, etc. whether they were 16 or 50. i drove down to SoCal for the OC cruise a few weeks ago. over 140 cars. there were maybe 10 V6s including me. we were pretty much the only ones driving responsibly. now we all know that has to do with the lack of power and what not, but after the first check point pretty much all of the GT guys i talked to had already burned a 1/4 tank of gas by racing from stoplight to stoplight (i was still at a full tank). these were guys who actually brough their families to the cruise, wife and kids included. i went to the cruise to meet other mustang drivers, enjoy the nice SoCal weather, and hear all the REAL mustang exhausts; not to race around and show off. yes you ARE the person organizing the cruise and you can set it up HOWEVER you like, but you started this thread labeling people and that is why you got so many people all riled up. would have been nice to take a nice drive with you guys.......oh well.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:24 PM
ericdiver
3rd Gear Member

i have been to about 3 cruises, 2 with my vette... one with the mustang.... theother one was with 80% under 25 and guess what it was out of control, like a party on wheels, hard attitudes, showing off yes it was in sac but still.... so i dont want that... the vette cruises where nice,everyone was friendly mature, talked to each other it was a different experience.... anyway its doesnt matter, if you read my first post all i said was over 25 please.. i was nice, polite and respectful about it...... i have no problem with riding with v6 or 16 year old if they can hold there pee the whole time.... let me set the rules
1. must have had sex in your car at least twice
2. must be able to drive in reverse for 1 mile over 40mph
3. must not have a fear of getting a speeding ticket
4. must have sworn in chuch out loud
5. must have at least changed the oil yourself in your ride
6. must have at least modified something on your car your self
7.must be able to shift with out using the clutch
8.. must drive a stick
9. must be able to do total 360 at 60mph
10.must be born before cheers went off the air
11.must watch some sort of **** once a week
12.must have owned or own a motorcycle
13.must have stuck a finger in the oppisite sexs butthole
14.must be able to make fun of yourself
15.must be open to the fact that my car is going to whoop your car at the track
16.. lets see anyone else want to add....
and yes at the same time i usually drive under the speed limit and follow all rules....
getting a idea of what kind of person i am.. and only certain people can deal with someone as far out and crazy as me....
Old 04-06-2007, 03:43 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

so do you need 100% of those to go? because you are just narrowing it down even MORE lol [8D]. have fun on that cruise with you yourself and you.

just because i am bored and class doesn't start until 11

1. must have had sex in your car at least twice__nope []
2. must be able to drive in reverse for 1 mile over 40mph__yup
3. must not have a fear of getting a speeding ticket__nope
4. must have sworn in chuch out loud__yup
5. must have at least changed the oil yourself in your ride__yup
6. must have at least modified something on your car your self__yup
7. must be able to shift with out using the clutch__yup have an auto [8D]. i know what you mean though...but nope
8.. must drive a stick__i can
9. must be able to do total 360 at 60mph__love to try, but how do you know how? did you do this on a track? because if on the street that was probably pretty immature
10.must be born before cheers went off the air__nope but have watched it
11.must watch some sort of **** once a week__haha
12.must have owned or own a motorcycle__will eventually
13.must have stuck a finger in the oppisite sexs butthole__yup but what does that have to do with driving responsibly? oh yea the whole i haven't experienced life yet thing...
14.must be able to make fun of yourself__oh hell yea
15.must be open to the fact that my car is going to whoop your car at the track__i know i know
16.. lets see anyone else want to add....
and yes at the same time i usually drive under the speed limit and follow all rules....father is a police officer so yea.

rarely drink and never smoked anything but hookah.

in all honesty dude you sound like a pretty young guy at heart and sound like a cool guy to hang out with. if you would like to invite me to the cruise i would consider going.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:45 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

btw at the SoCal cruise there was a pretty good mixture of ages, but most of the drivers were older than me. there were only a few younger than 25. and they were still hot-doggin around.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

I'd like to invite myself lols, but between work and classes i dunno if I'll be able to make it..=/ Also I'mma be stuck with most of my spare time working on my suspension (with all of my limited working knowledge... heh) Anyways, I dunno if I'd be invited as I've never been taught or had the opportunity to drive a stick shift, (I used to live near ***/russian hill)

Quick Reply: trying to get a group in north bay area california for a ride PHOTO TIME