4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Was out gunned by a beautiful chick in a Mustang GT.

Old 04-06-2007, 04:18 AM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Was out gunned by a beautiful chick in a Mustang GT.

there was a chick on campus who used to have a white Mach. pissed me off every time i saw her. she wasn't that hot, decent, but not hot. anyway i heard that her fiance supposedly builds/drags cars and she occasionally helps build and drives. the Mach was an auto. well last month she totaled it because she didn't know how to drive in the rain. stupid...pissed me off. what a waste of a car.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:40 AM
Nitti00GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Evian

What a day! I had this jerk on my *** for blocks. When all of a sudden this person pulled up next to me. I was ready to get out of my Mustang and pop him. To my surprize it was a beautiful chick. The only thing that came to my mind was to laugh. I couldn't help it. I thought it was funny. Here I was thinking a guy was playing games with me when it turned out to be a cute chick in a black Mustang GT. Before I could get my baby out of second gear she was gone. What is up with chicks now a days! They are worse than men when it comes to driving aggressively. I think I am in love. She was hot and a little crazy (my favorite type). I hope I come across her tomorrow. She can ride my behind any time. Have any of you guys come across this?
I wanna find a babe like that too. I had a babe follow me and a buddy of mine down the highway to OC Maryland. She was playing games and being flirty. She was in a mid 90s Eclipse though. When we got into OC we tried to find her... she was sooo hot.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:46 AM
97targa
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 00TropicGreenStang

What a day! I had this jerk on my *** for blocks. When all of a sudden this person pulled up next to me. I was ready to get out of my Mustang and pop him. To my surprize it was a beautiful chick. The only thing that came to my mind was to laugh. I couldn't help it. I thought it was funny. Here I was thinking a guy was playing games with me when it turned out to be a cute chick in a black Mustang GT. Before I could get my baby out of second gear she was gone. What is up with chicks now a days! They are worse than men when it comes to driving aggressively. I think I am in love. She was hot and a little crazy (my favorite type). I hope I come across her tomorrow. She can ride my behind any time. Have any of you guys come across this?
I wanna find a babe like that too. I had a babe follow me and a buddy of mine down the highway to OC Maryland. She was playing games and being flirty. She was in a mid 90s Eclipse though. When we got into OC we tried to find her... she was sooo hot.
SCREW THAT!!! I woulda ran her off the road if she was pissin me off. I could care less if she is hot or not or I thought she was a man. I don't cut hot chicks ANY breaks, they get enough as it is and it's just ruining their mentality. They get so many breaks they think they can walk over anything and get away with it. Like whn I go to a bar and theres a hot chock that comes over to me and asks me if I can buy her a drink, I look at her and say why??? I thought you were buying me a drink. Most of the time they just want a free drink and the will go around flirting with guys to drink for free that night! I like a chick that respects a man and faces him for apology....[sm=hail.gif]...lol
Old 04-06-2007, 05:28 AM
geetee03
5th Gear Member

any cute chick in a stang can have her way with me.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:41 AM
gyea
3rd Gear Member

you guys are tools
Old 04-06-2007, 06:13 AM
97targa
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gyea

you guys are tools
ohh yeah..... I know you are but what am I.......lol well you don't have to answer that one....lol more of a rhetorical question
Old 04-06-2007, 12:12 PM
kraze_e
2nd Gear Member

my chick is a hott stang chick

AND she put myMGW on while i was at work ..

but i had to take her to get all her nails fix haha
Old 04-06-2007, 12:25 PM
kylebgt
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: roush17

No...but I want to find a MILF in one[8D]
Screw that, I would rather find a milf in my own car
Old 04-06-2007, 12:47 PM
jpnelson1978
1st Gear Member

my boss is pretty damn hot and she ownes a black 05 with red interior. she turned me on to my stang. but you guys dont have a chance. she mostly gets down with women.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:50 PM
jpnelson1978
1st Gear Member

lol!!!! this guy i cracking me up. +1. im with you. cops never give em tickets either.
ORIGINAL: 97targa

ORIGINAL: 00TropicGreenStang

SCREW THAT!!! I woulda ran her off the road if she was pissin me off. I could care less if she is hot or not or I thought she was a man. I don't cut hot chicks ANY breaks, they get enough as it is and it's just ruining their mentality. They get so many breaks they think they can walk over anything and get away with it. Like whn I go to a bar and theres a hot chock that comes over to me and asks me if I can buy her a drink, I look at her and say why??? I thought you were buying me a drink. Most of the time they just want a free drink and the will go around flirting with guys to drink for free that night! I like a chick that respects a man and faces him for apology....[sm=hail.gif]...lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Was out gunned by a beautiful chick in a Mustang GT.