4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

I have made my mind up. The car is for sale

Old 04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: I have made my mind up. The car is for sale

I just want a change. If I am going to spend a lot of money on this car I would go turbo. but what does your car run??
Old 04-09-2007, 09:46 PM
beastzilla02
5th Gear Member

400hp i think is perfectly enough for a street car...just s/c it...and u will be smoking 95 percent or more of the cars u see every day...obviously if a viper pulls up to u ur ****ed..but how many times do u see vipers...every 1000 cars you see i bet only 1 will be able to beat u if ur s/c.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:39 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

400hp i think is perfectly enough for a street car...just s/c it...and u will be smoking 95 percent or more of the cars u see every day...obviously if a viper pulls up to u ur ****ed..but how many times do u see vipers...every 1000 cars you see i bet only 1 will be able to beat u if ur s/c.
well your not from here LOL... There are a lot of fast cars that run around. A couple of 450+ supras a hand full of built GTO's and camaros, more STI's and WRXs that you can shake a stick at, and thats not including the civics.. yeah I said civics. There are few that run pretty far into the 11's and a couple that get deep into the 10's.. ohh yeah all street cars too. So no 400hp doesnt cut it. I am not saying I want the fastest car in my area thats not possible. Its JUST TIME FOR A CHANGE.... and if I did stick a blower on my car I would just get spanked by the GTO's..
Old 04-09-2007, 11:36 PM
PWORLDSTANG
4th Gear Member

I'm sure there has to be someone on here who wants or knows someone who want a Stang. Good luck with selling it.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

Bump.. somebody has to know someone interested
Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM
beastzilla02
5th Gear Member

actually slow after reading you're response you are right..i live in the san fernando valley near LA and even though i see all those cars you mentioned i dont think a lot of them are built like they are in you're area..but yeah there would be close races..so i will change what i said and say 500hp is enough haha. honestly though if u had a 400hp mustang u will still be taking out a lot of cars though.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:56 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

i love how everyone is trying to convince him not to sell his car. its kinda funny . everyone has their advice but you guys make it seem like you are telling him he CAN'T sell his car. like you won't allow it. if he wants to get something different, so what? lol. anything is possible. all it takes is money. and that is the same for every car, not just mustangs. finding a happy medium is what most people strive for. i am by NO means satisfied with driving a V6 Auto mustang, but there are thousands of cars out there that i would rather NOT have if given the choice between them and the V6. we all know there is potential to the 2v. it just takes a lot of money. but EVERY car will. if he feels like it is time for a change for him, then it is time for a change. lol. good luck man!
Old 04-10-2007, 06:35 PM
StriktlyGT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: laserred38

i love how everyone is trying to convince him not to sell his car. its kinda funny . everyone has their advice but you guys make it seem like you are telling him he CAN'T sell his car. like you won't allow it. if he wants to get something different, so what? lol. anything is possible. all it takes is money. and that is the same for every car, not just mustangs. finding a happy medium is what most people strive for. i am by NO means satisfied with driving a V6 Auto mustang, but there are thousands of cars out there that i would rather NOT have if given the choice between them and the V6. we all know there is potential to the 2v. it just takes a lot of money. but EVERY car will. if he feels like it is time for a change for him, then it is time for a change. lol. good luck man!
+1 Well Spoken
Also, I didn't realize that the car game was thathardcore in Oregon.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:38 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

Hey thanks for the good words you guys.. Its not because I no longer like my car. I still love it. It has been the best car I have ever had!!!! Seriously.. It has been really reliable. Hence why I kinda want a SVT. But it is just time for a change. and I cant think of a better time to sell somthing when summer is just around the corner.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Durr727

+1, if your thinking about an 03/04 cobra you must have some money saved. You can get a 5th gen. vetter for around the same if not a little less.
I would take an 03/04 cobra over a c4 or even c5 vette any day... C5 isnt the newest model is it?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I have made my mind up. The car is for sale