4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

*UPDATE* On Adam03GTs car...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 12:41 AM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: *UPDATE* On Adam03GTs car...

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

ORIGINAL: sprostang

So did you pay them cash or personalcheck? If you gave them a check, put a stop payment on it right away until they fix everything.
I was going to pay with cash... but i told the guy that he fixed my original problem but made 10x more problems! So i told him i am not paying him a damn dime until i am satisfied... He wasnt happy bout that but FU*K him....

I never thought about that Kaz

Good thing you didn`t pay him anything. I`m surprised he let you take the car though. Sounds like a bunch of *** heads running that place.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

So did you pay them cash or personalcheck? If you gave them a check, put a stop payment on it right away until they fix everything.
I was going to pay with cash... but i told the guy that he fixed my original problem but made 10x more problems! So i told him i am not paying him a damn dime until i am satisfied... He wasnt happy bout that but FU*K him....

I never thought about that Kaz

Good thing you didn`t pay him anything. I`m surprised he let you take the car though. Sounds like a bunch of *** heads running that place.
Ya i know! And the owner drives an 06 GT!! And to think that this is the place that everyone recomended me too [:'(]...

I dotn think he was going to let me take it but i think he didnt realize that he left the key on the counter so i took and and said ill be back.... Im late for work..
Old 04-12-2007, 12:49 AM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

Ask them politely (I dunno if I would be polite, but try) if they want to fix everything voluntarily of if your attorney needs to be involved. The car was in their custody, they are responsible. Pure and simple.

I'd take the 14 miles outta someones ***, though....[:@]
Old 04-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BAD FN GT

Ask them politely (I dunno if I would be polite, but try) if they want to fix everything voluntarily of if your attorney needs to be involved. The car was in their custody, they are responsible. Pure and simple.

I'd take the 14 miles outta someones ***, though....[:@]
Hontestly... I am very scared to leave my car with them again... You know how when you complain about food at a restaurant they can take it in back and spit in it? Well.. I dont want them doing something to my car for taking it back that i wont notice until later down the road!

And ya that 14 miles.... Thats not a joyride... Thats like a fu*kin trip..
Old 04-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Mustang_NTriangle
5th Gear Member

Are confident they won't F up your car again????I would contact your insurance andmaybeget alawyer and take your car to a more reputable place.

BECAUSE LETS FACE IT IF THEY FIX YOUR CAR WITH A FULL PAINT JOB YOU CAN BET THEY ARE GOING TO JOY RIDE YOUR CAR AND BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF IT!!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:57 AM
geetee03
5th Gear Member

i didn't read your post but maybe quick trip will pay for it?
Old 04-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: geetee03

i didn't read your post but maybe quick trip will pay for it?
Im definately going to look into it.... My boss was out sick today so i couldnt ask him..

I was hoping that i could take it to another shop and make Fosters pay for it..
Old 04-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Fuel
4th Gear Member

man , that sucks sorry to hear about that crap
Old 04-12-2007, 01:18 AM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

in the end, if you get the shaft (again) then you might be able to claybar the over spray off your paint, and wet sand the tail light...just a thought
Old 04-12-2007, 01:19 AM
GThopeful
4th Gear Member

I dont know where youre from, but I think that here in Ohio you have to give the shop at least one chance to fix their mistakes. After that you can request that the car be fixed somewhere else on the tab of the first shop.

Dont quote me on that b/c im not 100% sure, but I'll ask my mom tomorrow, she works for my county's Prosecutors Office.

Quick Reply: *UPDATE* On Adam03GTs car...