4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

my car got vandalised the other day... :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Andrew00GT
2nd Gear Member

Default my car got vandalised the other day... :(

on tuesday afternoon when i got out of school i found my passenger side mirror on the ground. The one who did it left a shoe print on my mirror and he has also threatend me latly and threatend to mess with my car to some of my friends. I reported it to the school and the police and had to write several reports on what happend and as soon as i get a little more proff it was who i think it was i am going to criminaly charge him and get about 250 for a new mirror installed and about 300 for a new paint job on the door sicne his foot scuffed and scratched up the paint. Unfourtunitly the scratches are to deep to rub out i hate when people do this you work so hard for what you have and people want to mess with it cuz its nice ... LEAVE US MUSTANGS ALONE!!! jealous a$$holes

i will keep you guys posted on how it goes!
Old 04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: my car got vandalised the other day... :(

Sucks to hear that man. Hope you nail his ***.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

Damn...another mirror bites the dust. The guy that threatened you doesn't drive a Stratus RT does he? Do you live in the NY?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Mm...well that's your side of the story...what else is there? Even in HS I never had people mess with me unless I gave them a reason to or vice versa.

Sucks about your car but somethings up you haven't told us. I have a teenage daughter (16)and son (13) and I'm not out of touch with your generation (33). I know how ****z goes down.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
96 myztic
2nd Gear Member

why not just take him aside and kick his ***? sometimes when people step out of linea lil fist-a-cuffs will solve things. Is it really worth going through the police, filing reports, getting evidence, waiting, going to court, blah blah blah for the 2-300 bucks?

What started this man having a hard on for you anyhow?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Andrew00GT
2nd Gear Member

thanks guys.. no im in mass. so isnt he lol and has no license. the reason he has had a problem with me is because i talk yeah talk to his ex girlfriend n hes jealous of it and hates anyone talkin to her but i dont care enough not scared of him.... he messed with another kids car on mon. and for the same reason ... sad isnt it?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Andrew00GT
2nd Gear Member

the way i look at it is. I can kick his *** now and im just ganna get in trouble for it since its known i have a motive to but i cant get money any time.. i figured why not get money that is ganan cover fixing it and then some and some cash in your pocket n when its all settled .. kick the crap out of him
Old 04-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Eduardo
3rd Gear Member

^Haha that's what I would do. Just make sure he dosen't press charges on you for assault
Old 04-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Okay, the guy is a doushe. If he has vandalized other cars he could get hit with misdemeanor vadalizing that (depending on his age) could get him juvi probabation, having him or his parents pay back the damage to both cars and/or a fine.

You need to have any witnesses that saw him mess with your car and the other one come forward as well as contact the police. This goes beyond school security guard flunkies. If the guystarts shovingyou or leaves a mark on your personthen that is assault, also above the security guard flunkies heads. If you're serious about taking care of this guy, do it right. Don't dick around with the school. Let the principle know you are taking this to the next level since they are not doing anything about it.

If assault is added then he is up the creek. Just don't instigate and keep track of dates and peeps involved.

My son had a similiar situation at school. Some punk kid kept fuggin with him. He'd walk away and report it. School did nothing. After two or three times I told him to defend himself. He knocked the kid out cold with one punch when the kid tried to shove him into a locker School tried to say he was the instigator but I had names and dates of when my son had tried to take care of it the right way. School shut up after that. Parents tried to bitch too. Told them I would be happy to take them to civil court for harassement charges if they kept pushing. End of story.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Andrew00GT
2nd Gear Member

exactly.. my school is a joke they show they dont care but at the same time they say they are behind me 100% well i told em this :my brothers srt-4 was fugged with the begining of this school yeah he notifed the school the police and niehter of you guys did anythign about it and luckily he didnt take it into his own hand but all im ganna say is this one isnt going to go unnoticed and be forgoten about like his .. something will be done ... so they didnt really liek that btu i dont really liek them so o well thats life but ive already told the school im done reporting things to them they wouldnt even bring the police to the school i had to go down to the station so im done dealing with the school ... if they want to suspend him orr w.e. thats fine dont care but the detctive i am dealing with was at school today i talked to him and he asked me write another report with names and witneses of it all and so i did and gave it to them this afternoon so we will see where it goes from here ... my friend however doesnt want to report his car becuase he has a bad temper n the second he sees the kid hes ganna knock him out but he had me mention his car for him so he will at least get 1 charge if not 2 of vandalism. Also unfourtunitly all i have for proof rite now is footprint matching his shoes, friend who he has threatend vandadlising my car too and the same kid witnessing the douche kick my friends car. They told me try talking to him or anyone online and any slightest confession and it will help so ive been talking to people and trying to get stuff out of them ... We will see how it goes

Quick Reply: my car got vandalised the other day... :(