4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

The Bumboclaat has returned home!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 01:02 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default The Bumboclaat has returned home!

Today was a great homecoming. Today the Bumboclaat returns home to the place where she belongs!

Almost as soon as she arrived, Brian had me fire her up and slowly back her out of the trailer.... The Motor churns to live and the blower whistles........ The Roll Cage was a learning processes, and the new Spec 2 Clutch was kinda embarrasing to learn in front of Mitch, Brian, and the rest of the audiance as I almost bogged the car three times....

Final numbers.... 477.4 RWHP and 459.7 RWTQ @ 8 psi.... VERY efficient!

I'm kinda dissapointed that we didnt hit the 500 horsepower qoal. Procharger sent us the wrong pulley. Our goal was to run 12 psi which as yall can see would have brought us to our goal.

The drive back on street tires of redundant.... Any attempt to unleash her power us futile as her *** whipped from side to side and the front struts banged upward towards the shocks trying to hold the *** end down.

The blower builds boost quickly and once she does, OMFG........ She MOVES!!!!

Here are some quick pics for now.... I'll have more tommorow when the sun rises again.

Old 05-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

Default RE: The Bumboclaat has returned home!

NICE! It must feel great to have your baby back, better than ever before. I'm sure once you get those M/T on there you won't have the tail whipping problems you have now. Your numbers still look very good man, at least compared to where you were before. I look forward to seeing more pics and hearing about your "new" Stang!
Old 05-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Emanpimpster
3rd Gear Member

sick ride bro ive been waiting to see the final product and its been cool to watch it evolve
Old 05-06-2007, 01:16 AM
LaserGT
2nd Gear Member

Very VERY sweet ride! [sm=smiley20.gif]

477 hp is definitely nothing to sneeze at either. Great job on the install of the cage. If you didn't look close enough you'd probably miss it. Glad to see Bumboclaat back where she belongs....
Old 05-06-2007, 01:17 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Thanks yall. Words are not enough to discribe her. Tommorow I'll be posting up videos first thing. I'll also be looking for any unsuspecting F-Bodies around town.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

I know this isn't really a big MOD considering all the rest you've done, but that MGW composite shifter looks ****! What finish is that? Chrome or silver? I think I'm going to get one too.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:00 AM
meechuacon
3rd Gear Member

Beautiful man, I can't wait to see the video's.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:05 AM
99roushgt
3rd Gear Member

car hot man love the cage black on tan is sexy to me, also you ought to put them slick up front it would look good just like in the pics lol is that power with stock heads???????? If so what is you whole modlist dude??? i made 454 with 100% stock heads and stock cams and stck exhaust with 12 psi and intercooler. and with my new ported heads and stage 2 blower cams and only am hoping for the power you made to 500rwhp , i know if you have stock heads with only 8 psi and stock heads i am very jealous and agry with my car now
Old 05-06-2007, 02:11 AM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

Beautiful car. Looks like THR did an excellent job with it.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:14 AM
99roushgt
3rd Gear Member

dude spend the 100-150on a powerpipe so you can get 10psi and reach your goal that stock procharger intake has got to go lol

Quick Reply: The Bumboclaat has returned home!