4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Kenne Bell installed!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 02:41 PM
scubasteve22
3rd Gear Member

Default Kenne Bell installed!!

As the title explaines all i want to say is WOW! got my kenne bell 2.1 9psi i/c kit installed yesterday and it is amazing! i would def recommend this s/c to anyone. I have never been in a s/c car before so i cant compare it to a centri s/c but this one really does pull right when i hit the pedal untill redline. The only problem is when i give do WOT from a stopit spins all of first and all of second untill i hit third but thats alright with me for the time. My next mods are 3.73 gears, a new clutch and then bigger wheels for the back to get some traction but the only negative thing is def the price and i can see i will be hurtin soon with these gas prices but no regrets and not complaining so hopefully problem free from here on!! alright out to go drive around till work lol
Old 05-19-2007, 02:46 PM
SikGT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Kenne Bell installed!!

Congrats on the blow job. Just don't get no tickets.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Sap
4th Gear Member

Tickets come with a blower, its unavoidable. Just dont try to run from the cops...

ORIGINAL: SikGT

Congrats on the blow job. Just don't get no tickets.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:54 PM
SVTBill
5th Gear Member

is it tuned yet?
Old 05-19-2007, 02:58 PM
SikGT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SVTBill

is it tuned yet?
Yeah, any numbers yet? Any Kills?
Old 05-19-2007, 03:05 PM
scubasteve22
3rd Gear Member

umm well it has the tuned chip from kenne bell and seems ro be good so far but will dyno it soon but i have heard i should be around 400rwhp. I work at a place right off the main strip and where cars always race so i always take a few laps after work and i saw a cobalt ss s/c which i have seen before and we have messedaround a little not really raced but last night we actually raced and his faced looked shocked lol. he was like did u get something else done and when i told him he just said Oh..... sounds great so i complimented him on his car also and then just drove off so hopefully more kills to come
Old 05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
II 98 GT II
4th Gear Member

Post some pictures!
Old 05-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

I wouldnt run it very long on the "kenne belle tune" I would get it dyno'd asap. Big congrats on the new blower... I WANT PICS!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 04:19 PM
E714FEVER
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scubasteve22

As the title explaines all i want to say is WOW! got my kenne bell 2.1 9psi i/c kit installed yesterday and it is amazing! i would def recommend this s/c to anyone. I have never been in a s/c car before so i cant compare it to a centri s/c but this one really does pull right when i hit the pedal untill redline. The only problem is when i give do WOT from a stopit spins all of first and all of second untill i hit third but thats alright with me for the time. My next mods are 3.73 gears, a new clutch and then bigger wheels for the back to get some traction but the only negative thing is def the price and i can see i will be hurtin soon with these gas prices but no regrets and not complaining so hopefully problem free from here on!! alright out to go drive around till work lol
Spin's cause you need some drag radials. I'd get them before the gears cause with bigger gears the spinning will be worse. But sounds good hopefully down the road i'll be getting a KB. Good luck
Old 05-19-2007, 04:34 PM
djb1187
5th Gear Member

yea grab some sticky tires before the 3.73 or you will just amplify the spinning. and you really need to get your a/f ratio checked otherwise plan on buying a new motor before you get anything else

Quick Reply: Kenne Bell installed!!