MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang-7/)
-   -   Just a quick note... (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang/31132-just-a-quick-note.html)

Sidewayz6.0 01-12-2005 06:37 PM

Just a quick note...

Some of the concern is that there may be a few members whoring up the tech section because off topic posts no longer count in your post counts.

If you see anyone doing this, please let myself, any of the other moderators, or Admin know immediately and they will be dealt with accordingly.

We at Mustangforums.com appreciate your cooperation.

98LS1 01-12-2005 07:59 PM

RE: Just a quick note...

There's one way to solve this all...just use the date they joined to make the top 10. If they're still regularly active and have been here longer than anyone else, throw them up there. That'll stop all the "whoring."

MikeHawke 01-17-2005 05:43 PM

I've noticed it sidewayz.

I always hang out in here but don't say much unless I have specific knowledge about the topic.

All of a sudden (since OT doesn't count anymore for post count) we have people throwing in comments about NOTHING who have never even been to the tech section before.[:@]

jdaniel 01-17-2005 06:23 PM

Ive noticed it also. Thats what I figured would happen once the off topic didnt count anymore. :(

Sidewayz6.0 01-17-2005 06:50 PM

I've seen a couple too, and I've been paying attention. PLEASE, send me links, you can PM them to me, you can get me on AIM at gonein1320...Nobody will ever know who reported it.

2001_SaleenS281_08 01-17-2005 07:18 PM

yeah people post stuff like "yep" and that's it in some of the tech sections. I poost more in the tech areas now, but usually just in 4.6, appearance, pipe, boost juice, since i know very little about the 5.0 or V6/4cyl but now there is less OT stuff in general, and the quality of it is down too.[>:]

Driver_Kiddo 01-19-2005 09:28 PM

i told u sidewayz that this was bound to happend.... but this is the right decision.... i start coming in the other forums more often now even though im still hangin around off topic too much...

good luck with fixing this. i dont mind it unless it gets way off hand which i didnt notice happend yet.

peace

Sidewayz6.0 01-19-2005 09:40 PM

Funny you said that. You're actually one of the people I've gotten complaints about.

Driver_Kiddo 01-19-2005 10:27 PM

wow that fuked up...

who the f said that? fukin bishes complainin behind peoples back... screw pussies like that.

and id like to see proof and where that person said i made a meaningless post.

sidewayz you think i post whore? honestly...

Sidewayz6.0 01-19-2005 10:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Driver_Kiddo

wow that fuked up...

who the f said that? fukin bishes complainin behind peoples back... screw pussies like that.

and id like to see proof and where that person said i made a meaningless post.

sidewayz you think i post whore? honestly...

Do you honestly think I'm going to reveal who said anything? Besides, it wasn't just one person. I will tell you this. All of your "fukin this and fukin that, and thats fuked up" gets really old and that has gotten the most complaints. Maybe you could curtail the language a hair. This is a family forum.

As far as post whoring, I think you throw your $.02 into topics in which you have no clue about and it becomes post whoring.