4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Sequential Taillights Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 AM
gt96stang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Sequential Taillights Kit?

ORIGINAL: MissouriHoss

I bought mine from Web Electric Products. They have all the lighting goodies for Coupes and Verts. I believe $149 and $30 rebate for your old harnesses. Plug & Play guys. Stay away from the splice-in harnesses. This company is #1. Good people and trustworthy.
www.webelectricproducts.com
Splice in harnesses are perfectly fine.. That what my kit is and yes, I got it from them as well.. Was very simple to install and they gave very good instructions with it.. But if I would have seen the meter4it kit before I orded, I would have went with them.. for the simple fact of the chase mode..
Old 10-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

meter4it.com kit is by far the best because it offers chase. After seeing both in person anyone would agree.
Here's a video of mine
www.furinox.com/video/nitelights.wmv
Old 10-02-2007, 01:54 PM
ShadowDrake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: trickdriller

HA, I knew you'dfind your way to this thread. Where'd you get yours again?
Haha...

Well,I got mine from meter4it. I couldn't really be happier. I offered to advertise them a bit but the guy said he didn't want too much business as he just makes the kits as a hobby. I get a lot of people behind me pointing at my lights and telling all their friends in the car to look

The only weird thing about it is that one light (my middle on the driver's side) will flash rarely, and randomly. I used to thinkI was just seeing things (maybe reflection from the sun or some such) but I was at a bonfire at night once and it flashed and there was no denying it [8D]I think the rate of flashing is once a week? I rarely see it though, more like once every two months.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
MaKaVeLi
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ShadowDrake

ORIGINAL: trickdriller

HA, I knew you'dfind your way to this thread. Where'd you get yours again?
Haha...

Well,I got mine from meter4it. I couldn't really be happier. I offered to advertise them a bit but the guy said he didn't want too much business as he just makes the kits as a hobby. I get a lot of people behind me pointing at my lights and telling all their friends in the car to look

The only weird thing about it is that one light (my middle on the driver's side) will flash rarely, and randomly. I used to thinkI was just seeing things (maybe reflection from the sun or some such) but I was at a bonfire at night once and it flashed and there was no denying it [8D]I think the rate of flashing is once a week? I rarely see it though, more like once every two months.
i just ordered them [8D]