4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

looking for new headers !!

Old 01-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Burtonsnow157
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: looking for new headers !!

slp lt's stainless steel
Old 01-29-2008, 09:45 AM
joeybutts
4th Gear Member

Bassani, as long as you have a good installer.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Injected97GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Graystang

Man if you want some really nice long tube headers for a decent price then check out Hooker, any kind of x/h pipe is gonna be nice assests, then put a nice set of catbacks on there. Magnapacks sound just as good as borla and are a little cheaper.
hey, could you go kick your english teacher in the crotch real hard for me? thanks.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:11 PM
GThopeful
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Burtonsnow157

slp lt's stainless steel
+1...i love my slp's
Old 01-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Injected97GT

Man if you want some really nice long tube headers for a decent price then check out Hooker, any kind of x/h pipe is gonna be nice assests, then put a nice set of catbacks on there. Magnapacks sound just as good as borla and are a little cheaper.
hey, could you go kick your english teacher in the crotch real hard for me? thanks.
sure right after I get donesmacking your G/fs Crotch with my taco beater. Its the net dude find a nother reason to start talking Sh%t besides bad grammer. Sorry that football and basket ballwas more interesting to me then english.. but hey YOUR VERY MUCH WELCOME SIR !
Old 01-29-2008, 08:55 PM
blackGTcp
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GThopeful

ORIGINAL: Burtonsnow157

slp lt's stainless steel
+1...i love my slp's
Do you have a sound clip?
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Heres some sitesthat havesound clips with a Variety of mid pipes and exhaust set ups....

http://exhaustsoundclips.com/phpbb2/...290f8da4858b39

http://www.mustangspeed.com/mustang_exhaust_sounds.htm

http://www.mustangexhaust.com/

and heres one with videos and clips http://www.donjohnii.com/Pages/Exhaust_Clips_Page.html.

That should help [sm=shades.gif]
Old 01-30-2008, 12:01 AM
JayDs Ibanez
3rd Gear Member

wtf? does grammar and english matter in a mustang forum?[sm=noooo.gif]
Old 01-30-2008, 01:03 AM
Injected97GT
3rd Gear Member

sure right after I get donesmacking your G/fs Crotch with my taco beater. Its the net dude find a nother reason to start talking Sh%t besides bad grammer. Sorry that football and basket ballwas more interesting to me then english.. but hey YOUR VERY MUCH WELCOME SIR !
ok, i dont know why im even bothering to grace this with a reply... but seriously, i make a joke about how terrible your grammar was, and you come back with the WORST and most high-school reply ever... go back to high school there paco... just wow i cant even begin to describe the things going through my head after that braindead, immature, pointless reply. congratulations on staying true to my assumptions about your inteligence.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JayDs Ibanez

wtf? does grammar and english matter in a mustang forum?[sm=noooo.gif]
???? Thats what I was trying to figure out. I guess to injected it means alot. Maybee he was picked on by the jocks in school or he has a ocd problem with bad english skills. but what ever the fact is I think its that time of the month for him and he needs his Pamprinso im just gonna ignore him and not bother with and stick to the thread topic .. Check out the sound and video clips and surf the web for prices and make a mean Exhaust !![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: looking for new headers !!