4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Check out these wheel package deals for everybody who loves DEEP DISHES!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
GodAmGT00
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Check out these wheel package deals for everybody who loves DEEP DISHES!

Do you have any weight measurements for these wheels?? That might be important for some of the more "performance," minded folks out there...
Old 04-16-2008, 03:32 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Default RE: Check out these wheel package deals for everybody who loves DEEP DISHES!

[align=left]I understand. Yes these wheels are brand new in the box. Let me ask you something. How much can you spend?
[/align][align=left] [/align]
Old 04-16-2008, 04:20 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Godspeed Wheels
18x9 24lbs
18x10 26lbs

Foose Legends Wheels
18x9 28lbs
17x9 25lbs
[align=left] [/align]
Old 04-16-2008, 09:39 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

I almost forgot to mention the offsets on the Godspeed Wheels. The offsets are:
18X9 24mm & 18X10 22mm.

This is makes it a no-brainer for any questions as to will they fit. lol. This is the standard replica wheel offsets you guys are use to seeing on every wheel out there.

I'm excited about these because its so tough to have a nice wheel that everyone and there mother and brother out there has on every other street corner. You guys probably know what I mean when I say its tough to be different. I would buy a set and put my factory pony center caps in them which I think would set them off. I will try to get you guys a pic with the pony center cap installed!

Again I am so excited and confident most of you would love the wheel even better in person we will cover any shipping assocciated with a return. If you don't like'em we will pay to pick them up and bring them back and it doesnt cost you a penny. 100% refund and you have it here in writing...
Old 04-16-2008, 09:40 PM
SeanoStang
4th Gear Member

hey do the 18' legends fit 2005+?

cuz i checked the site a while ago and didnt come up
Old 04-16-2008, 09:47 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: SeanoStang

hey do the 18' legends fit 2005+?

cuz i checked the site a while ago and didnt come up
Thats an awesome question. They are a 20mm offset which is better equipped for the 94-04 Mustang. I havn't personally sold a set yet for the 2005-up Mustang. However, I did sell a set of 24mm and 22mm Saleen wheels the other day and the guy installed them on a 2006 and they didnt stick out. The thing is though they would probably come realy close to the edge of the fender.

If you want to try it out just buy one rim from me and check it out and if you don't like the look just send it back and we will give you a refund. Just can't mount any tires on it of course or it will be used. However, as long as you keep all the original packaging its ok if you take it out of the box and simply put in on the spindle to see how it will look and align with your fenders.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:48 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

Let me ask you something. How much can you spend?

100?

No wheels for me anytime soon.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:53 PM
tbirdscwd
5th Gear Member

Those look sick. If i wasn't already rolling on GT-40 replicas, thn you could put me on the order list.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:02 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Well, if your on a realy tight budget you can check with us in a few weeks down the road. About every 3 months we have a few sets that they liquidate as scratch and dents. Most of the rims have never even been used. If our technicians open a wheel to mount and balance and find any flaw which would make a wheel sub-standard they chunk it to the side and sell them cheap. I sold a guy a set of Anthracite FR500 wheels in 17X9's several weeks back for about 69 bucks. and the thing was they didnt look bad. I would have bought them if wanted the same wheel on my stang.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:05 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

That was per rim though. lol. I should have pointed that out.

Quick Reply: Check out these wheel package deals for everybody who loves DEEP DISHES!