4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Swapping emblems... ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Swells 03 GT
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Swapping emblems... ?

Ahh just noticed both of Code3GT cars have it done... well both car domains and sigs....
Old 04-18-2005, 08:53 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

thats what ive been wondering,, whocares if its his car,,

i want someone to creat a sig like that for my car along side my dads,, thats pretty sweet looking..

looks like some big wheels on there too.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:18 PM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

I'm liking the idea of the 4.6 emblems. I may go with them instead... Just looking to do something different...

Yes, that is my car in my sig. It's still pretty much stock. I've got FRPP B-springs, and 1" spacers on the rear. I want to get some deep dish wheels, but can't decide on what I want. It'll probably be awhile before I put new wheels though. I'm getting my '67 Belvedere painted this summer, and so I'm sure I'll be spending most of my time/money there. That's why I'm looking for little things I can do to the Stang...
Old 04-19-2005, 12:48 AM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: closer9

ORIGINAL: Swells 03 GT

If anyone knows any caps for the wing holes at a lows or anything let me know something has to work...

I don't like the stang emblems... I like the 4.6 emblem in place of the GT on the fender... but the GT on the back has to stay there... so many v6's out there without the GT on the back... I don't want to be anywhere near them...

Hmmm... I forgot about the 4.6 emblems. Where can I find those?

5.0 resto or stangparts.com
Did you get yours from 5.0 resto? I really like the ones they have there, but just want to be certain they will cover the holes in the fenders. I'm going to get the chrome ones though...

thanks...
Old 04-19-2005, 10:35 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: code3GT

If anyone knows any caps for the wing holes at a lows or anything let me know something has to work...

I don't like the stang emblems... I like the 4.6 emblem in place of the GT on the fender... but the GT on the back has to stay there... so many v6's out there without the GT on the back... I don't want to be anywhere near them...

Hmmm... I forgot about the 4.6 emblems. Where can I find those?

5.0 resto or stangparts.com
Did you get yours from 5.0 resto? I really like the ones they have there, but just want to be certain they will cover the holes in the fenders. I'm going to get the chrome ones though...

thanks...

I got mine grom stangparts.com, but I got my wife's off Ebay. I saw some chrome "4.6" on Ebay, just the other day for $19.95 for the pair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6755
Old 04-23-2005, 01:33 AM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the tip. I got the ones off ebay, and just put them on... I love 'em!
Old 04-23-2005, 01:42 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

the v6's look much different than the GT's... the GT's have different bumpers and dual exhuast. i can tell the difference from a mile away... and there are alot of people out there that have no clue what dual exhuast and the body difference is.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:49 PM
izoz351

I've been wanting to get rid of my wing and lose the badges on the sides and bac. kind of a completely shaved looked. does anyone have any pics of this done? Just wanna see what it looks like b4 i dive right in.
Old 04-23-2005, 10:56 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: racer02GTstang

the v6's look much different than the GT's... the GT's have different bumpers and dual exhuast. i can tell the difference from a mile away... and there are alot of people out there that have no clue what dual exhuast and the body difference is.

But...What if you someone has dumps, a V6 bumper and no "GT" emblem on the decklid? Be careful, there are sleepers among us.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:13 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I know someone like that! LOL

Quick Reply: Swapping emblems... ?