4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Hmm, national emergency....friend is getting an EVO..

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 07:37 PM
LuvBottles97GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Hmm, national emergency....friend is getting an EVO..

I hate all wheel drive cars. Those stupid things....I raced an STI last year (I ran a 14.4) he spotted me a car and the hit; and by the time I was out of first he was 5 cars in front of me. Guess thats what happens when you launch a 5 grand in an all wheel drive car.....you hook. From a roll is the way to race those damn things. Unless you are much faster than he is and you know it. From a dead stop he WILL whoop your ***. That is if he knows how to drive the car.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Obselite
3rd Gear Member

exactly...IF he knows how. Judging by he doesnt have his temps yet...he will either be dead before the race from being a moron, or he will burn out the clutch from too many "5 grand drops." If he knows how to handle a car, just dont race from a stop. Unless you get about 350-380 hp, and EVEN THEN he will take you off the line.

Those are nice cars, pricey (a little too much I think), but nice. Try and persuade him to get a cobra instead, cuz if u lost to that...there's no hard feelings, Evolution III is a different story

Good luck!
Old 04-20-2005, 09:07 PM
badsp0rk
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mikev08826

Unless this kids parents have more money than brains this is not a realistic senereo. Everyone that I've ever known, including myself, has ****ed up their fast *** car because their too inexperienced to drive such a car.

The kids a tool.

Someone said on here that their teacher told them one time the reason why the teacher didn't speed in his TT audi (I think? ? don't remember which car the teacher had..) is because you have TRUE power when it's at your fingertips but you don't use it (or something like that).

Just gotta take it easy, take it slow..

All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher
Low rider drives a little slower
Low rider is a real goer
Low rider knows every street yeah!
Low rider is the one to meet yeah!
Low rider don't use no gas now
Low rider don't drive too fast

edit: grammatical error in lyrics.. stupid webpages gotta read through 'em!!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:31 PM
AllVenom
3rd Gear Member

Someone said on here that their teacher told them one time the reason why the teacher didn't speed in his TT audi (I think? ? don't remember which car the teacher had..) is because you have TRUE power when it's at your fingertips but you don't use it (or something like that).

Just gotta take it easy, take it slow..
yeah, but then what fun would it be? Why spend the money on a car that goes fast? You can just buy a LS1 if you want to be slow...