4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Check out a review of the Nitto Invo tire [video link]

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:17 PM
PostRelease
Former Sponsor

Default Check out a review of the Nitto Invo tire [video link]

Video Link on Nitto Channel

Nitto Tire has received a lot questions on their ultra-high performance tire, the Invo. In the above video Nitto has put together some technical information as well as a real-world review by a professional race driver James Sofronas (GMG Racing) in a Porsche GT3.

Video highlights:[*]Grip Performance[*]Braking Performance[*]Comfort/Sport Performance

The Invo was designed for luxury-sport, so it delivers wet and dry performance with a quiet ride. The Invo is unique among ultra-high performance tires in that it has a non-directional tread so it can be rotated, even with a staggered fitment on a Ford Mustang.

Click here for Nitto Invo sizes.

Nitto Invo

This PostRelease(R) is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors Mustang Forums. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within Mustang Forums.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
SeanAndKate
3rd Gear Member

i think those are the tires i was looking to get. not sure i dont need new tires for a while so cant remember