4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Seriousely

Old 08-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Perf_white_GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Seriousely

How about it isnt against the rules to ask alot of questions...

while he could've just made one thread outlining all his issues... he didnt

oh well... I wont fault him otherwise

I personally when with kyb shocks and struts... they are good for a DD
Old 08-02-2008, 11:16 AM
jmac72187
corner carver

ORIGINAL: Perf_white_GT

How about it isnt against the rules to ask alot of questions...

while he could've just made one thread outlining all his issues... he didnt

oh well... I wont fault him otherwise

I personally when with kyb shocks and struts... they are good for a DD
It is also the fact that the thread titles are completely irrelevant to the thread. "Seriously" does not describe the thread. Later when someone goes and searches and sees that thread, they will most likely overlook that even if there is some helpful information.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Perf_white_GT
2nd Gear Member

Side note: you must have bought one ****ed up *** car...
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Jbauer
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Evenexchange

Well, I already have the KYB AGX's on the front. They have like, 4,000 miles on them. Do you mean get new struts? Why? 4,000 miles isnt that much lol
Yea, but eventually you'll have to lower the car, unless you want to ride lookin' like ***. When you do, the AGX shocks don't really match lowering springs to well. You'll get a harsh ride, like you would with brand new stock factory shocks.
The cool thing about AGX is that if you get drag springs, or keep the stock springs, you can set them to the level you want wen you go drag racing.
its only 50 dollars more for the tokicos
Old 08-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Evenexchange
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jbauer

Well, I already have the KYB AGX's on the front. They have like, 4,000 miles on them. Do you mean get new struts? Why? 4,000 miles isnt that much lol
Yea, but eventually you'll have to lower the car, unless you want to ride lookin' like ***. When you do, the AGX shocks don't really match lowering springs to well. You'll get a harsh ride, like you would with brand new stock factory shocks.
The cool thing about AGX is that if you get drag springs, or keep the stock springs, you can set them to the level you want wen you go drag racing.
I still dont get it. Why can't I put KYB AGX's on the back? I don't drive a rice burner, im not going to lower my car... ever.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:20 PM
jmac72187
corner carver

I still dont get it. Why can't I put KYB AGX's on the back? I don't drive a rice burner, im not going to lower my car... ever.
You're an idiot. Look at the stock ride height. It is the most asenine thing I have ever seen. It has nothing to do with rice.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Evenexchange
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmac72187

You're an idiot. Look at the stock ride height. It is the most asenine thing I have ever seen. It has nothing to do with rice.
Well, sorry but I live in connecticut. There are bumps.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:32 PM
jmac72187
corner carver

ORIGINAL: jmac72187

Well, sorry but I live in connecticut. There are bumps.
I live in MA and there are ridiculously horrible roads around my town and the surrounding towns. I would still lower these cars in a second.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Evenexchange
4th Gear Member

You don't scrape out of driveways and stuff? I'm suprised. If you ever sell your Mach, I will buy btw.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:48 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

EDIT: wrong section [:@][:@]

my bad

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Seriousely