4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Pro Products Kiss my Butt....

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 05:20 AM
Chris98Gt
3rd Gear Member

This is what I ended up using.
http://www.jegs.com/p/Aeromotive/763398/10002/-1
Old 05-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

I just ordered the two fittings I listed above and they should be here on thursday. I now have the issue that the return line from the regulator in the 6 0'clock position but the only line option was straight or 30* so I chose straight. Does anyone know where I can find a 3/8 NPT 90* Male/Female fitting?
Old 05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Send that junk back
Old 05-05-2009, 01:39 PM
CAMDUP
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by lizzyfan
Send that junk back
AMEN !!!...pro products FTL !!!

http://www.cprracing.com/prod01.htm
Old 05-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

I had them over night shipped, 70 Bones! Now it's a matter of crunch time. I don't have the time to buy anything else, The cars getting tuned on the 16th and I still haven't even broke in this stupid shortblock. With everything that's been done to the engine and car the last few months, i need to work out the bugs so there's no surprises on the dyno.

rant...

I really wish I had did the smart thing and built this stupid engine right the first time last year. I think after I put it back together I'm going to burn it to the ground, collect the insurance and live under a bridge!!! I'm not a stressful person but I'm so battled for time right now I'm almost shaking. I even crushed my finger the other night and tearing off my fingernail completely all the way under the cuticle.

LET THIS BE A NOTICE TO EVERYONE. BUILD YOUR CAR RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! EVEN Non Noobs **** UP, ONCE IN A WHILE!

Last edited by Sxynerd; 05-05-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:49 PM
devongarver
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sxynerd
I had them over night shipped, 70 Bones! Now it's a matter of crunch time. I don't have the time to buy anything else, The cars getting tuned on the 16th and I still haven't even broke in this stupid shortblock. With everything that's been done to the engine and car the last few months, i need to work out the bugs so there's no surprises on the dyno.

rant...

I really wish I had did the smart thing and built this stupid engine right the first time last year. I think after I put it back together I'm going to burn it to the ground, collect the insurance and live under a bridge!!! I'm not a stressful person but I'm so battled for time right now I'm almost shaking. I even crushed my finger the other night and tearing off my fingernail completely all the way under the cuticle.

LET THIS BE A NOTICE TO EVERYONE. BUILD YOUR CAR RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! EVEN Non Noobs **** UP, ONCE IN A WHILE!

im sorry to hear your havin troubles man, i really hope things come together for you,...i was having similar issues when i was building my ranger,...i learned the hard and expensive way...

BTW, i did a job once up in Bay City, at Carbone of America. Its a neat little town! Kinda like my hometown here in Burton.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:17 PM
mustangman281
Banned

New rule: sxynerd is not allowed to buy parts for his car without talking to me first.

I could have told you before you bought it that the fuel rails are complete garbage. I have a set that are all stripped out sitting in the garage. I will look later and see if I have those fittings and the fuel line for you.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustangman281
New rule: sxynerd is not allowed to buy parts for his car without talking to me first.

I could have told you before you bought it that the fuel rails are complete garbage. I have a set that are all stripped out sitting in the garage. I will look later and see if I have those fittings and the fuel line for you.
Damn right! Thanks. I never thought I'd be the guy to say he wishes he could afford a Turn Key car but, the more and more I **** up the closer I am to be that guy that buys a built car!

What's worse, is I know I'm going to be buying all of this stuff again next year when I sump the tank and do it right. If I don't just buy a Yugo instead.... But I can't go another summer without my car.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

I just ordered the two fittings I listed above and they should be here on thursday. I now have the issue that the return line from the regulator in the 6 0'clock position but the only line option was straight or 30* so I chose straight. Does anyone know where I can find a 3/8 NPT 90* Male/Female fitting?

Its called a street ell. 3/8' npt. Lowes or most plumming hadrware stores.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:37 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

rant...

This.

Im in the process of it and its such a PITA lol i need more monies!

i dont wanna quote the otherthing but, summer w/o my car blows! i mean recently its been raining so no big deal but when its nice out and i see all the cars out i wanna cry lol.

If my cars not done before it gets cold i've got half the mind to move somewhere warm for the winter just so i can drive meh car.

Goodluck with this, i hate ordering **** online, i ordered 2 sets of baer brakes and they sent me 2 sets of rears, i sent one set back and then they told me the fronts were on backorder... this was months ago, i still havent seen my money or brakes after calling/bitching 6 times or so. BBB here i come...

Quick Reply: Pro Products Kiss my Butt....