4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

How much trouble do you guys bring to your town?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 04:53 AM
The02GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: How much trouble do you guys bring to your town?

ORIGINAL: Albizo66

On a scale of 1-10 of the trouble I cause..I'm a 19..Everyone ricer I see I want to race, and usually do [8D]..The cops used to pull me over for exhaust..not they realized how good it sounds and don't even bother..The other day I was doing 75 down the side street where I live (I was in a bad mood and just floored my take off and didnt slow down) and I drove right past a perched out cop who was taking speeds..saw it was me and just let me keep going..the cops like my car more then I do..They pull me over now just to talk about it and see what I am going to do next..I usually will spend 20-25 minutes with them on the side of the road with my hood popped talknig about my car..and then I'll usually have to do a take off when I leave..Ahh the power of living in suburbia lol..When I told one of the cops that I was gonna sell the '95 and get a fox he offered me 15 grand for it..I was liek ummmmmmmmmm sorry I'm selling it my best friend..but DAMN 15?????? Sorry..off topic..but yeah I cause a SH!TLOAD of trouble in my town!! AND I LOVE IT
(b.s. flag) how long did it take you to come up with this, if u were doing 75 down a side street the speed limit was prob between 25-40 mph and u did 75 past a cop, pfffffftttt, yea and i did a 2 min burnout in front of a police station while all the cops there watched, then asked me what i had done....
Old 07-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: The02GT

On a scale of 1-10 of the trouble I cause..I'm a 19..Everyone ricer I see I want to race, and usually do [8D]..The cops used to pull me over for exhaust..not they realized how good it sounds and don't even bother..The other day I was doing 75 down the side street where I live (I was in a bad mood and just floored my take off and didnt slow down) and I drove right past a perched out cop who was taking speeds..saw it was me and just let me keep going..the cops like my car more then I do..They pull me over now just to talk about it and see what I am going to do next..I usually will spend 20-25 minutes with them on the side of the road with my hood popped talknig about my car..and then I'll usually have to do a take off when I leave..Ahh the power of living in suburbia lol..When I told one of the cops that I was gonna sell the '95 and get a fox he offered me 15 grand for it..I was liek ummmmmmmmmm sorry I'm selling it my best friend..but DAMN 15?????? Sorry..off topic..but yeah I cause a SH!TLOAD of trouble in my town!! AND I LOVE IT
(b.s. flag) how long did it take you to come up with this, if u were doing 75 down a side street the speed limit was prob between 25-40 mph and u did 75 past a cop, pfffffftttt, yea and i did a 2 min burnout in front of a police station while all the cops there watched, then asked me what i had done....
Yeah, you're right the speed limit was 40..and I was doing 75..I have known all of the cops since I was in kindergarten..that's why they don't pull me over to ticket me or anything..because I'm friends with all of them..so get the hell of my damn back b/c i'm not some tool bag who comes on here makin stuff up to sound cool I actually do it.

"HAHAHA That is funny stuff, yeah cops stop you to talk to you about your car **** ! I think your just angry because you own a 5.0 and have all those mods and prolly have trouble beating a 99-04 4.6 Oh well your crap wasnt worth reading, think before you post. "

Read above for your first part..and about not being able to beat a 99-04 4.6..I'm not even gonna comment on that because usually 4.6's won't even run with me and I've lost to one once..and it was procharged
Old 07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
andy98gt
3rd Gear Member

W/ the mods listed your prolly only runnin a 13.0 on a great day w/ slicks. Your E cam isnt all that great and doesnt do that much for power. Your LT's are about the best thing i see and the 4:10's. Im sure a "lightly" modded 99-04 4.6 will walk you. Im only saying this based on your mods list, i have more mods as well but im not listing all of them. Where you from anyways. I like 5.0's i was just trying to be funny, If i got on here and told a story like that tho you know you wouldnt believe it.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

Oh yeah I know that the E-cam isn't that hot..wish I woulda known that when I bought it..I never woulda swapped it for the other one I had..which was a lot hotter..getting told the wrong things by relatvies is great...and yes I do have more mods than what I have listed, good amount more..the most significant being heads..I'm from norther New Jersey..you?
Old 07-01-2005, 10:22 AM
andy98gt
3rd Gear Member

Im in boring Ohio.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:47 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

I feel for ya. Well you shouldnt have to worry about cops it's all farmlands lol
Old 07-01-2005, 11:39 AM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

Read above for your first part..and about not being able to beat a 99-04 4.6..I'm not even gonna comment on that because usually 4.6's won't even run with me and I've lost to one once..and it was procharged
[sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]
Old 07-01-2005, 11:44 AM
MarcusM
2nd Gear Member

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Yeah, my first ticket I got, in my old 95 GT, vortech charger, full bolt ons... I was going 91 in a 30, the cop didn't laugh, I knew him my whole life, he still wrote me a Wreckless driving ticket, and speeding, and not wearing seatbelt ticket. I'm from a small town, graduating class of 78... I'm sure your town is different, but unless he was asleep or it was one of those blowup dolls like on SuperTroopers, he would have stopped you.. imo
Old 07-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DaMach04

And why do you say that??? The guys said it was..I'm not saying that's all he had...
Old 07-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MarcusM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Yeah, my first ticket I got, in my old 95 GT, vortech charger, full bolt ons... I was going 91 in a 30, the cop didn't laugh, I knew him my whole life, he still wrote me a Wreckless driving ticket, and speeding, and not wearing seatbelt ticket. I'm from a small town, graduating class of 78... I'm sure your town is different, but unless he was asleep or it was one of those blowup dolls like on SuperTroopers, he would have stopped you.. imo
That's what my graduating class will be next year too lol..well my cousin is a cop in my town and it was him..I still got scared when I passed him, believe me..but then he calls my cell phone saying it was him and that he was just gonna beat the **** outta me later..I definaetly got lucky there...

Quick Reply: How much trouble do you guys bring to your town?