4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

ull never guess what happenned when I flipped a switch on my stang today

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 06:32 AM
eclipsegt
2nd Gear Member

Default ull never guess what happenned when I flipped a switch on my stang today

I bought my car about 3 weeks ago so its still pretty brand new and Im finding things out everday. I took it too ford and they told me it had an intake and exhaust which i knew but they also said it had a new engine and underdrive pulleys. then today i see a switch next to the ciggarrette lighter so i turn it on and nothing happens so i then get out of my car and as im walking inside i see red lights on the ground. then i look under and see a full red underbody glow kit. I was like holy **** lol. its cool as hell and i had no idea it was there. now I dont even know what to think about the mustang I bought. having been told it had a new engine was a good thing but now this.

I was just wondering how many other people had a underbody glow kit because I thought it was a little more of a ricey thing?
Old 07-29-2005, 09:07 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: ull never guess what happenned when I flipped a switch on my stang today

ricey thing. if it has a new engine, you should have asked how many engine miles the car had.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:34 AM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

Default RE: ull never guess what happenned when I flipped a switch on my stang today

So you have red neons under your 99 Cobra??? [&:]
Old 07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
yellowstang98
3rd Gear Member

not big on glow kits-but if its down right... they can look really nice
Old 07-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

eclipsegt
Rolling Start

I bought my car about 3 weeks ago so its still pretty brand new and Im finding things out everday. I took it too ford and they told me it had an intake and exhaust which i knew but they also said it had a new engine and underdrive pulleys. then today i see a switch next to the ciggarrette lighter so i turn it on and nothing happens so i then get out of my car and as im walking inside i see red lights on the ground. then i look under and see a full red underbody glow kit. I was like holy **** lol. its cool as hell and i had no idea it was there. now I dont even know what to think about the mustang I bought. having been told it had a new engine was a good thing but now this.

I was just wondering how many other people had a underbody glow kit because I thought it was a little more of a ricey thing?

Proud owner of a black 99 mustang cobra 5speed

Didn't know they made Auto Cobras........
Old 07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
97STANG
2nd Gear Member

yah they DON'T. He said 5 speed NOT 4 speed. Like 5 speed as in manual. please correct me if i'm wrong
Old 07-29-2005, 01:59 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

didn't you ask about the car when you bought it? how can you buy a car and then find out new **** every day? didn't you look under it before you bought it and wonder what the weird tubes were?
Old 07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
silvergt
2nd Gear Member

yea i know what u mean when i bought just a bout everyday i found it had something aftermarket
Old 07-29-2005, 05:19 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

its good to hear you looked the car over before you bought it, cough,cough.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 97STANG

yah they DON'T. He said 5 speed NOT 4 speed. Like 5 speed as in manual. please correct me if i'm wrong
Sarcasm man, sarcasm. Sorry you missed it!

Quick Reply: ull never guess what happenned when I flipped a switch on my stang today