MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang-7/)
-   -   Some guys have ALL the luck! (Get this…) (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang/62109-some-guys-have-all-the-luck-get-this-c.html)

josh_0351 08-16-2005 11:25 PM

Some guys have ALL the luck! (Get this…)

So I was talking to one of our new VP’s upstairs who came from the same company I did 5+ yrs ago who is also big into cars. Come to find out, he recently sold his 02’ Z28 for $19K, and (here’s the kicker) bought a 99’ GT.

The unbelievable part is the deal that he got on the GT, which I personally inspected today. He bought it from a priest in Kansas for $10K after finding it on Cars.com, and the thing has 30K miles, is absolutely flawless and very clean, has 3.55 gears, full Bassani exhaust including shorties, Eibach Pro Kit, high-flow injectors, and a Procharger supercharger. All this translates to 390 dyno’d RWHP for $10K total! He said his Z28 was fast, but had nothing on his Stang…

jdaniel 08-16-2005 11:27 PM

RE: Some guys have ALL the luck! (Get this…)

Thats about like me picking up my Cobra for $26000. That guy probably could have got a lot more for it... but I got lucky.

2000GT4.6 08-16-2005 11:46 PM

ORIGINAL: josh_0351

So I was talking to one of our new VP’s upstairs who came from the same company I did 5+ yrs ago who is also big into cars. Come to find out, he recently sold his 02’ Z28 for $19K, and (here’s the kicker) bought a 99’ GT.

The unbelievable part is the deal that he got on the GT, which I personally inspected today. He bought it from a priest in Kansas for $10K after finding it on Cars.com, and the thing has 30K miles, is absolutely flawless and very clean, has 3.55 gears, full Bassani exhaust including shorties, Eibach Pro Kit, high-flow injectors, and a Procharger supercharger. All this translates to 390 dyno’d RWHP for $10K total! He said his Z28 was fast, but had nothing on his Stang…
Just goes to show ya that mods arn't worth **** when you go to resell the car. Best to think of it as entertainment money.

Mustang5.0_GT 08-17-2005 01:11 AM

ORIGINAL: josh_0351

Damn , thats a good find , 1st i would wash thoes back seats ASAP , you dont know what little kids been back there , haa lol

tcuallstar 08-17-2005 01:57 AM

Damn , thats a good find , 1st i would wash thoes back seats ASAP , you dont know what little kids been back there , haa lol
haha for sure

JoeyD 08-17-2005 02:06 AM

wow, what is a priest doing with a car like that lol?
anyways... yes very good deal. nice nice!

blueangelfightr 08-17-2005 02:31 AM

Yea, what is a priet doing with a car like that. [&:] But anyway great buy! It's cobra power for way way way less.

UhadMEatGT 08-17-2005 06:42 AM

I think he meant he needs to see a priest after his BS.............[sm=smiley15.gif]