4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

interior mods?

Old 07-10-2014, 02:36 PM
sloo04

Cool interior mods?

Hey guys i have nothing left to do i have all the performance upgrades you can think of. I actually just got a dyno tune so im done with engine mods,shes complete and running flawless.
I have no dents scratches or pings on the exterior, my cars been garage kept so it stays protected, i also have a roush front bumper i was thinking about getting a rear bumper but i honestly like the oem gt rear bumper. I have wheels 2 sets actually and the car has a eibech pro suspension kit.
So now im concentrating more now on my interior i have a touch screen pioneer dvd player stereo with blue tooth and some led lights under my dash and under my seats but i still want to do more stuff. I also got some custom fabric and had a custom shift boot made i have a pillar gauges also that im going to take off because im going to try to do some vinyl wrap on some of the interior stuff like the a pillars and the lid for the center council im not into the ricy **** so im trying to keep it as clean an professional as possible even though i have done it all myself. I have seen people that have zinc yellow mustangs that sprayed there little plastic piece on there doors to match there car but i was going to try to wrap some of my interior with carbon fiber.... Its obviously not real but for a metallic silver mustang its kind of hard to think of ****... thats why im here to ask for some ideas! haha thanks for reading !
Old 07-11-2014, 04:14 PM
DillonInCO
1st Gear Member

What color is your interior? Mine has the light gray with black dash top and black carpet. The door panels are all gray, including the window switch area, so I plan on spraying part of the door panels black. Make the line from the black part of the dash continue down the door. Then, get some of those brushed aluminum switches, and a Bullitt style shift bezel.

I also want to make an aluminum ring to go around the outside of the gauge cluster...I don't like the ones you can buy that go around the gauge faces. Looks good on S197s but out of place on our cars. You pretty much have to get creative and do custom things like that, because IMO there really isn't much you can BUY that will make these cheap *** interiors look better.