4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

mach 1 grille delete

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 04:23 PM
04blkstang
1st Gear Member

Default mach 1 grille delete

I bought mine from mustangtuning.com and didnt come with directions but figured it would be pretty simple. SO I started and found out i hate ****in poppers, why cant they use regular screw , its fu*ked up. Then after i finally got all of them off i found that the honeycome grille had screws going into it from the bottom side of the bumper....WTF?? i finally slide my hand in their and got them off after like 30 mins, such a small space for wrench and my hands. had to pull bumper back slightly but only less then an inch. Didnt want to pull the rad off so i figured to do this. In the end it all worked out fine and it looks sweet.

Future, Do NOT buy from mustangtuning.com, no instructions and no screws to install the horse i used the ones from the bottomside of the bumper instead, looks good thos. Dicks dont help ata ll they just supply you with the part and ontop of that they tax you online no matter where you are from.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:36 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: mach 1 grille delete

You could have just asked here. I would have scanned mine. lol.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:40 PM
DreamKing
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 04blkstang

I bought mine from mustangtuning.com and didnt come with directions but figured it would be pretty simple. SO I started and found out i hate ****in poppers, why cant they use regular screw , its fu*ked up. Then after i finally got all of them off i found that the honeycome grille had screws going into it from the bottom side of the bumper....WTF?? i finally slide my hand in their and got them off after like 30 mins, such a small space for wrench and my hands. had to pull bumper back slightly but only less then an inch. Didnt want to pull the rad off so i figured to do this. In the end it all worked out fine and it looks sweet.

Future, Do NOT buy from mustangtuning.com, no instructions and no screws to install the horse i used the ones from the bottomside of the bumper instead, looks good thos. Dicks dont help ata ll they just supply you with the part and ontop of that they tax you online no matter where you are from.
Um, okay... did you let mustangtuning.com know about this? I'm pretty damn sure that they would've corrected the situation.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:32 PM
ShadowDrake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DreamKing

Um, okay... did you let mustangtuning.com know about this? I'm pretty damn sure that they would've corrected the situation.
I had a dispute with them, too... I got ignored. They just won't be seeing any more orders from me.