4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

I TRADED MY BEAUTIFUL 2000 GT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 01:46 AM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I TRADED MY BEAUTIFUL 2000 GT!

It's def got patriot heads, but im not stripping my block apart to read any markings on the pistons, I'm going back to talk to the guy tomorrow.

These damn guys around here want to race so bloody much, this is what's happened so far

Wins: Civic CRX, SRT-4, 02 GT, 97 Cobra, 96 GT, Ecplise, 05 GT, Integra GSR(i think its a 'gsr', he got it from canada). Mercedes C230 Kompressor (s/c)

Losses: 04 Cobra, with full bolt-on running 14 psi boost, Corvette Z06
Old 11-07-2005, 01:09 PM
3Tours

Hey Devil Dog, I did not realize you were a Marine when you replied the other day until I saw your signature today. You can probably tell from my login name I've been there too. I am with 2d assault amphibian battalion, camp lejeune. I am out on terminal leave 14Nov05 which is next week. I don't know if you are still in or not but if you are, keep your head down and stay motivated. Semper Fi!

Gehret, M.
SGT/USMC
Old 11-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Sweet, I love Mach 1's, best looking late model body style if you ask me.

Anyways, sure seemed quite a bit pricey for the mileage though. But hey, I'm pretty sure I'd pay that for a cam/heads/bolt-on Mach 1 too.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:26 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 3Tours

Hey Devil Dog, I did not realize you were a Marine when you replied the other day until I saw your signature today. You can probably tell from my login name I've been there too. I am with 2d assault amphibian battalion, camp lejeune. I am out on terminal leave 14Nov05 which is next week. I don't know if you are still in or not but if you are, keep your head down and stay motivated. Semper Fi!

Gehret, M.
SGT/USMC

*grunts* ooh-rah!
I'm still in, I just volunteered to run point when we head to the sandbox in june 06. If you want to talk about ways of life around the tracks, send me a pm. I'm in B co, which is tracks. and man, I love my M4.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:13 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

7 Tickets?

Can someone please explain to me how you get 7 tickets? Was he speeding, or something like that or was it strictly from the mods he has in the car, because I am planning on doing some of that stuff.. and when Im done, it will probably be one of the loudest things anyone has ever heard... Can you really get a ticket for noise loitering? And what else can you get tickets from?

Those are the last things I need... Now im scared.. lol.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:13 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

7 Tickets?

Can someone please explain to me how you get 7 tickets? Was he speeding, or something like that or was it strictly from the mods he has in the car, because I am planning on doing some of that stuff.. and when Im done, it will probably be one of the loudest things anyone has ever heard... Can you really get a ticket for noise loitering? And what else can you get tickets from besides obvious breaking the law type things?

Old 11-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Dark_Horse
3rd Gear Member

you can get a ticket for almost anything, if its fun you probably can get a ticket for it.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:14 PM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: meebix

7 Tickets?

Can someone please explain to me how you get 7 tickets? Was he speeding, or something like that or was it strictly from the mods he has in the car, because I am planning on doing some of that stuff.. and when Im done, it will probably be one of the loudest things anyone has ever heard... Can you really get a ticket for noise loitering? And what else can you get tickets from?

Where arre 7 tickets mentioned? Did I miss something? but regardless, check your noise ordinance laws around you're city/state. Some states do have noise laws.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:27 PM
xx9gt6xx
4th Gear Member

That's some good stuff man!

[sm=signs003.gif]

It'll be nice to see the pics and dyno #'s when you get them!

-Bryan
Old 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM
DreamKing
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: meebix

7 Tickets?

Can someone please explain to me how you get 7 tickets? Was he speeding, or something like that or was it strictly from the mods he has in the car, because I am planning on doing some of that stuff.. and when Im done, it will probably be one of the loudest things anyone has ever heard... Can you really get a ticket for noise loitering? And what else can you get tickets from besides obvious breaking the law type things?

The dealer probably made it up to help sell the car. They do that often.

Quick Reply: I TRADED MY BEAUTIFUL 2000 GT!