4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

I think my wife is trying to surprise me

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Quickshift_02GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I think my wife is trying to surprise me

Damn, and I'd be tickled to death if my g/f bought me the Ford Racing Aluminum pedals I asked for...

You sir, are one lucky man. Hold onto that one.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:52 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: M1ke

or 7.0L of mustang fury!! j/k sounds like a stroker or a new small block or something with those hp numbers. now you finally cant call your car stock anymore
Stroker's are over rated and I DEFINITELY don't need a new motor. I have a new custom built motor between the fenders right now. I am thinking it's gonna be a NX wet kit.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Quickshift_02GT
4th Gear Member

For some reason, I've had an idea this whole time that you weren't a nitrous type of guy. Guess I was wrong???

You've just always seemed to be about "all motor". Regardless, that car is going to MOVE. Not that it doesn't already.

...I have a question for you, but don't want to take your thread off-track. Mind if I shoot you a PM?
Old 11-29-2005, 12:38 AM
David_K
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

or 7.0L of mustang fury!! j/k sounds like a stroker or a new small block or something with those hp numbers. now you finally cant call your car stock anymore
Stroker's are over rated and I DEFINITELY don't need a new motor. I have a new custom built motor between the fenders right now. I am thinking it's gonna be a NX wet kit.

i dont know dude. i have a friend with a big bore stroker cobra right now thats putting down the same numbers as you are currently. and he doesnt even have a K&N filter. everything is stock except for the LT headers
Old 11-29-2005, 12:43 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: David_K

i dont know dude. i have a friend with a big bore stroker cobra right now thats putting down the same numbers as you are currently. and he doesnt even have a K&N filter. everything is stock except for the LT headers
4V=more HP.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:43 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Quickshift_02GT

For some reason, I've had an idea this whole time that you weren't a nitrous type of guy. Guess I was wrong???

You've just always seemed to be about "all motor". Regardless, that car is going to MOVE. Not that it doesn't already.

...I have a question for you, but don't want to take your thread off-track. Mind if I shoot you a PM?
Shoot away, I am here.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:46 AM
David_K
5th Gear Member

4V=more HP.

yeah but this is a zero bolt on motor puttin down 370hp and makin 375ft lbs of torque at 2800rpm
Old 11-29-2005, 12:47 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Quickshift_02GT

I ran nitrous on my old motor for over 4 years. I had this crrent motor built for nitrous, but right now I am really interested to see how much I can get out of her N/A. It's been very expensive, but starting to pay off. My goal is 11.9's-12.0's all motor with the juice just for giggles.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:53 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

4V=more HP.

yeah but this is a zero bolt on motor puttin down 370hp and makin 375ft lbs of torque at 2800rpm
Again....4V=more power. That's why they are in Cobras.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:56 AM
David_K
5th Gear Member

what other steps can be taken mitch

Quick Reply: I think my wife is trying to surprise me