4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Who sells this Wing???

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 08:21 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

Default Who sells this Wing???

I found this car in the December 05'/January 06' issue of Modified Mustangs on page 98. I love the wing he has on the back of his car. Its like the Cobra R wing but its not. It has a dip in the back part of the wing in the middle on the back. I dont know where I can find this, does anyone know? Sorry I cant find anymore pictures online.

Old 11-29-2005, 08:22 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default RE: Who sells this Wing???

I think Steeda has one or Cervinis.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:23 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Hey, my wife's Stang is in that issue.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

No steeda and cervinis sell the real cobra R wing, they dont sell the one with that dip in the middle of it.

I saw you post that your wifes car was in that magazine on another forum. By the way no offense but your wife kinda looks like a man!! I mean I hope its not a shock to you or anything. [sm=bustedsign.gif]
Old 11-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

LOL just kidding... I know thats you. Not your wife.[sm=joke.gif]

Nice car though.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Shifty Powers
3rd Gear Member

LOL! but anyways.. try calling the magazine or getting in contact with the people who own the car if u cant find it anywhere...
Old 11-29-2005, 08:47 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Aixtreme89

No steeda and cervinis sell the real cobra R wing, they dont sell the one with that dip in the middle of it.

I saw you post that your wifes car was in that magazine on another forum. By the way no offense but your wife kinda looks like a man!! I mean I hope its not a shock to you or anything. [sm=bustedsign.gif]
LMAO, yeah she was afraid to do a burn out so I was forced to do it, damn it.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:50 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

I will if I can find out for ya. Huw Evans (Editor of the mag) is calling me this week to get some more specifics on my car for the next issue of Modified Mustangs. I will ask him and see if he knows who makes that wing. How's that for service???
Old 11-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

That would be awesome. I am going to email the race team of that car www.pacionemotorsport.com its posted on there windshield of his car. Hopefully I can get someone to give me an answer there. But either way, that would be greatly appreciate if you remember. If I find out before. I will post in this thread that I found out and also let anyone here know also if there interested.

By the way are you going to have your car issued? Its not very often you see someone with a Naturally asperated 2v. I will look foward to seeing it in the mag, if it is. This magazine has the best photgrapher, out of all the mustang mags too.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:38 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: Aixtreme89

That would be awesome. I am going to email the race team of that car www.pacionemotorsport.com its posted on there windshield of his car. Hopefully I can get someone to give me an answer there. But either way, that would be greatly appreciate if you remember. If I find out before. I will post in this thread that I found out and also let anyone here know also if there interested.

By the way are you going to have your car issued? Its not very often you see someone with a Naturally asperated 2v. I will look foward to seeing it in the mag, if it is. This magazine has the best photgrapher, out of all the mustang mags too.
yeah, mine is in the next issue.

Quick Reply: Who sells this Wing???