4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

accident in stang

Old 01-12-2006, 11:33 PM
00stang37
2nd Gear Member

Default accident in stang

i was at a stop sign and i looked right and then left cuz i was taking a right. when i saw noone was comming on the left i started to pull out and as soon as i did a bigger dump truck like truck ran into my car because he took the turn way to sharp. wrecked my front left side. i need front bumper, hood, front quarter panel, headlight, and more that i cant see right now. dont want to open the hood until i get home tomorrow night because i dont know if i can get it to stay shut. the only thing that happended to his truck was a small hole in his fuel tank. they had a couple cops and the fire dept. there cuz the deisel. he was saying that it was my fault because i hit him when he is the one that turned into me. i almost hit the guy cuz he was yelling all this **** at me but i just walked across the street to calm down. ill post pics maybe tomorrow if i get a chance. sorry had to get it out.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:39 PM
sprostang
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: accident in stang

Sorry to hear about your car man. Thats gotta totally suck. Hope everything works out in your favor. Good luck.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:40 PM
gt96stang
5th Gear Member

Wow, that sucks. Did the cops say that it was your fault or his?
Old 01-12-2006, 11:47 PM
HaV
5th Gear Member

who got the ticket for a moving violation? One or both of you? Man, that sucks.. hate when dumb people do things like that.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Aixtreme89
5th Gear Member

are you going to have insurance pay for it?
Old 01-13-2006, 12:17 AM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

man that really sucks. Hopefully you wont have to pay for anything. i hate people that cant drive[:@]
Old 01-13-2006, 01:01 AM
sickspeedgt
3rd Gear Member

im lost, you were at a redlight, but he took a turn too sharp and hit you after you pulled out in front of him. It seems like your at fault unless im missing something. Either way, sucks about your car
Old 01-13-2006, 11:29 AM
00stang37
2nd Gear Member

i was at a stop sign. i looked right and then left and noone was comming from the left so i started to make my right turn. he took a left turn onto the street that i was comming from to tight and his truck hit my car. idk whos fault its gunna be though. i told my story and then he told his. he said i drove though the stop sign and the cop ended up giving me a stop sign violation, i was a warning i had nothing to pay on it. it sucks though cuz i stopped and the fat bastard is trying to pin it on me. he was in a company truck though so idk if that matters. but my friends parents said they are going to have DET or something like that down at the truck and they are going to go over the truck with a fine tooth comb and if they find any faulty equipment then its his fault no matter what the insurance company decides
Old 01-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 00stang37

i was at a stop sign. i looked right and then left and noone was comming from the left so i started to make my right turn. he took a left turn onto the street that i was comming from to tight and his truck hit my car. idk whos fault its gunna be though. i told my story and then he told his. he said i drove though the stop sign and the cop ended up giving me a stop sign violation, i was a warning i had nothing to pay on it. it sucks though cuz i stopped and the fat bastard is trying to pin it on me. he was in a company truck though so idk if that matters. but my friends parents said they are going to have DET or something like that down at the truck and they are going to go over the truck with a fine tooth comb and if they find any faulty equipment then its his fault no matter what the insurance company decides
What a bastard! I woulda hit that guy. Good job staying calm. I hate liars... Hopefully things will get sorted out and this won't cost you any money. Sucks man, your car was sooo pretty.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:52 AM
n/a_threat
2nd Gear Member

It sounds like he came onto the street you were leaving to sharp and your left front clipped his left tank. I'd say that was his fault, he didn't have control of his vehicle. Good luck bro, kudos for keeping yourself calm.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: accident in stang