4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

BULLITT CENTER CAPS

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:14 AM
03greyGT
3rd Gear Member

Default BULLITT CENTER CAPS

I have a question that has been driving me nuts. I just bought a set of chrome bullits from custom wheels market. I was lookin around online yeaterday and came across a set of center caps for the bullitts. They were referred to as Dante Designs. They are a chrome cone shaped cap that maked the rim look really clean. Well Ive been looking everywhere for them, and I keep coming up with nothing. Everyone that has them say that they got the wheels and caps from Dante, well I cant find a Dante Designs website, just a bunch of websites that sell dante rims, but no luck on the caps. So my question is does anyone have a link or any info on where to get these caps, and will they even fit my rims if I do lacate them since it isnt a Dante rim? Thanks guys....
Old 02-05-2006, 08:28 AM
qreqorious

Default RE: BULLITT CENTER CAPS

http://adaptivestrategies.com/DanteDesign.html

you can try this website and call the number and ask them if they got em... ive never seen chrome cone shape center caps on bullitt rims b4, but that would look pretty tight. I wouldn't advise using them though because they would be easy to steal. mustangtuning.com sells lug nuts that are in the shape of bullets though. im gonna get em for my bullitt gt.