MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion-88/)
-   -   another one bites the dust (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/319448-another-one-bites-the-dust.html)

pengintamer 07-18-2007 10:50 PM

another one bites the dust

got in a wreck today around 3. I was going east on third and i was in the far left lane, driving next to a van. then right by mcclelen (i think thats how its spelled, right by LQ), the van (to my right) decides they need to turn down mclelen. so they turned g..right into me. there is damage from the front bumper all the way back. doesnt seem to be any damage to the frame that i can tell. I'll know more tomorrow. anyway airbags went off so i got a welt/burn from that, on my left arm, and my right is ok cause i was shifting. mali got the worst of it, she saw it comin a split second befor it happend and turned and tensed up. so she has whiplash pretty bad, i have it too but not as bad. my front rim is toast too. anyway we're both ok, and it's just a car, even if it is gone, its ok cause we're safe. i hate to see it like that and i have to admit i broke down and cried right there on the side of the road. I'll let you all know if new info comes to light.

xander0561 07-18-2007 10:57 PM

RE: another one bites the dust

dude, im so sorry to here that, it's good that you both are alive. It seems like the time for mustang wrecks, so everyone be careful. Let us know howit turns out.

mylongvictor 07-18-2007 11:02 PM

I feel you man. I'm glad your both safe.

Adam03GT 07-18-2007 11:39 PM

Wow that sucks to hear bro.... I know how you feel.... Having anything wrong with your baby just puts a damper on EVERYTHING!

Do they have insurance?
Is your car totalled?

O your neck hurts really bad you say? SUE THEIR ASSES SO HARD!!!

People need to watch what the fu*k they are doing when they are behind the wheel of a moving vehicle...... It seems like 95% of accidents are because of DUMB mistakes.

I hope everything works out in your favor.

00GT MuscleBlack 07-18-2007 11:49 PM

Dude as long as you both are alright thats all that matters.And you have every right to have cried dude no shame in being upset about your car and also there was a chance you could have lost your life, bro anyone would cry. Instead of being upset just be greatful you guys werent hurt. Even though it sucks im sure insurace will cover the car and you will have a brand new baby in no time so cheer up. Hope everything works out for you dude........

pengintamer 07-19-2007 01:30 AM

thanks guys. i am very glad we're ok. i thought of sueing....but she's a 75 year old woman..... still. this is bull sh!t. i do all i can to keep it looking good and some dumb ass turns from the inside lane into me [:@]. oh well. not sure if its totaled. i'll put up pics tomorrow

Gar4pt6 07-19-2007 01:43 AM

i feel ya man....i cried after i tried to jump the 6 ft brick wall into a guys backyard and ended up half in and half out of the wall [&o].....when i got home and saw it in the light i had an "existential breakdown" (geiko commercial)...anyway it sucks and i know its tough when it comes down to sueing somebody but when you think about it...in todays world if it was your fault you know the other person would screw your a$$...

Ryan86272 07-19-2007 07:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Gar4pt6

i feel ya man....i cried after i tried to jump the 6 ft brick wall into a guys backyard and ended up half in and half out of the wall [&o].....when i got home and saw it in the light i had an "existential breakdown" (geiko commercial)...anyway it sucks and i know its tough when it comes down to sueing somebody but when you think about it...in todays world if it was your fault you know the other person would screw your a$$...
Yeah, I hate when people Sue people, but he is Right, in todays world people see the chance to make some money and they dont care who's life they Screw up, if u Woulda been at fault that old lady would prolly have u in jail...[:'(] Glad ur ok.... The car can be repaired or Upgraded!!!!

Sniper6677 07-19-2007 07:58 AM

[:@]!!! 75 yr old ladys shouldnt be driving!!

At least your alright without any life threatening injuries....everything should work out with some time tho...good luck! let us know what's going on!

mylongvictor 07-19-2007 08:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Sniper6677

[:@]!!! 75 yr old ladys shouldnt be driving!!

At least your alright without any life threatening injuries....everything should work out with some time tho...good luck! let us know what's going on!

Tell that to Carol Shelby's Wife..... lol