4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Fun Ford weekend at New England Dragway, did anyone else on here go?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 08:01 PM
neubstang
1st Gear Member

Default Fun Ford weekend at New England Dragway, did anyone else on here go?

I went up myself and had alot of fun, lots of nice Stangs. I was curious if anyone else on here went, as my search for related posts came up empty!?

Dave
Old 08-21-2007, 10:30 PM
sitnlopro99gt
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Fun Ford weekend at New England Dragway, did anyone else on here go?

yea I was their showing my car on sunday......
Old 08-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Joe01GT
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Fun Ford weekend at New England Dragway, did anyone else on here go?

I was there (not showing) and I recognized your car from the plate. It looked sweet. I was going to come up and introduce myself but I didn't see anyone around the car when I was walking by.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:35 AM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sitnlopro99gt

yea I was their showing my car on sunday......
I was there Sat and then Sunday I drove up with Sitnlopro99GT(his car is bad ***)and about 14 other guys...

Old 08-22-2007, 06:20 AM
MineralGrey
3rd Gear Member

I was there Sunday, didn't notice anyone's cars but there was a Black 99-04 GT with black rims with MA plates and his license plate read TAETER or somthing like that, I rode up in my buddies 01 Cobra. Pretty good time although I heard Saterday's show was a little better and more races, Wasn't it $15.00 last year or am I halucinating?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:36 AM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MineralGrey

I was there Sunday, didn't notice anyone's cars but there was a Black 99-04 GT with black rims with MA plates and his license plate read TAETER or somthing like that, I rode up in my buddies 01 Cobra. Pretty good time although I heard Saterday's show was a little better and more races, Wasn't it $15.00 last year or am I halucinating?
I think there were more cars there on Sun, but Sat had the True STreet cars and there was a kid who bounced off both walls at over 116 as he went through the traps...dont remember price last year.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:46 AM
MineralGrey
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: only90s

ORIGINAL: MineralGrey

I think there were more cars there on Sun, but Sat had the True STreet cars and there was a kid who bounced off both walls at over 116 as he went through the traps...dont remember price last year.
Wow anyhting serious happen to his car? that sucks, yea I should have went Saterday, I was amazed at how cold it was on Sunday, perfect racing weather.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:34 AM
02STALKERGT
2nd Gear Member

I was there Sat and Sun. I did good Sat (top 9 out of 144) but not so much Sunday. I didnt make it to the car show Sunday, I wish I saw Sitnlopro, never seen his car up close. The guy who hit the wall movedone jersey barrier 3 feet back and moved four others too. I think he only hit the left wall though. Luckily he had a very good cage even though his 1/4 times didnt require one.

Anyone going to the Mustang Showdown? I'll be there.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:05 AM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 02STALKERGT

I was there Sat and Sun. I did good Sat (top 9 out of 144) but not so much Sunday. I didnt make it to the car show Sunday, I wish I saw Sitnlopro, never seen his car up close. The guy who hit the wall movedone jersey barrier 3 feet back and moved four others too. I think he only hit the left wall though. Luckily he had a very good cage even though his 1/4 times didnt require one.

Anyone going to the Mustang Showdown? I'll be there.
I just found the video of the crash and aftermath....

http://ywnv.vidiac.com/video/e10f8c9...91017961d8.htm
Old 08-22-2007, 10:11 AM
sitnlopro99gt
4th Gear Member

thanks guys, there was a lot of nice cars their, I didn't know that was you only90's I liked your fox sounded and looked real nice rollin.....

Quick Reply: Fun Ford weekend at New England Dragway, did anyone else on here go?