4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

NEW Black Bullitts on FINALLY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 09:30 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: NEW Black Bullitts on FINALLY!!!

+1 Mike Byrd seems like a good guy . . what with him being all about sweet mustang. He's got the MF support!
Old 09-23-2007, 03:21 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

Mike Byrd is the sheriff here where i live...my dad works for the sheriff's department so we put that sign up...
Old 09-23-2007, 03:23 AM
35thAnni99GT
3rd Gear Member

Don't wanna distract but whats the diff. in Stg 1,2, and 3 Roushes?
Old 09-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Adams_02GT

ORIGINAL: sxynerd

God, I wish I would have bought a different rim now.... Everyone has these...
dude there are like 4 different types of rims that look good on stangs. and everyone has them.
Yeah I had Torque Thrusts and cracked a rim just before my vacation and needed a cheap wheel that didn't look like poop. 480 shipped and I got the Bullets. I'm rebuying the TT's if I keep my car over the winter, 1600 bones. Yuck on the price but damn they look hot!
Old 09-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

Here is the info from this site on Roush Mustangs:

Stage 1, while being predominantly an appearance package, offers some of the optional items of the Sport package as standard features to aide in handling. Also, like the Sport package, the Stage 1 package was mostly applied to V6 models, yet this package was more popular with GT owners then was the Sport package. The standard items of the New Edge Roush Stage 1 are as follows:

[ul][*]Window Banners (Front & Rear)[*]Front Fascia[*]Rear Valences[*]Side Skirts[*]Rear Wing[*]Roush Emblems[*]High-Performance Exhaust System

[ul][*]Hand Crafted Stainless Steel Tips[*]Side Exit Exhaust Tips [/ul][*]Lowering Springs (V6 Only)[*]17X8" Argent Wheels & Tires[*]Embroidered Floor Mats[*]Custom Trunk Tool Box [/ul]
Like the Sport package, the Stage 1 package offered some optional items, which helped to further improve the handling, as well as alter the appearance of the vehicle a bit, both inside and out. Those items were:

[ul][*]Sport Leather Seating System[*]White Face Gauges[*]CNC Billet Roush Pedals[*]Convertible Styling Bar[*]18" Argent Wheels & Tires upgrade[*]18" Chrome Wheels & Tires[*]GT Suspension Upgrade[*]Short Throw Shifter[*]Locking Lug Nuts[*]Laser Red Paint Upgrade[*]Roush High Performance Brakes[*]Sub-Frame Connectors [/ul]
(Mandatory on Convertibles)[*]Cold Air Induction (GT only)
Stage 2 was the most popular of the packages during the New Edge era of the Mustang, and was only available on GT models. The key point of the Stage 2 package was appearance and performance handling, but there were some minor engine performance items added to give the Stage 2 Roush Mustang a little more kick. The standard items of the New Edge Stage 2 package were:

[ul][*]Window Banners (Front & Rear)[*]Front Fascia[*]Rear Valences[*]Side Skirts[*]Rear Wing[*]Roush Emblems[*]Cold Air Induction[*]Roush Suspension System

[ul][*]Front & Rear Roush Adjustable Bilstein Shocks[*]Front & Rear Springs[*]Rear Lower Control Arms[*]Front & Rear Sway Bars[*]Pinion Snubber [/ul][*]High-Performance Exhaust System

[ul][*]Hand Crafted Stainless Steel Tips[*]Side Exit Exhaust Tips [/ul][*]18X9" Argent Wheels & High Performance Tire[*]Embroidered Floor Mats[*]Custom Trunk Tool Box [/ul]
Like the other packages, Stage 2 offered some options, but these were fewer in number than the Sport or Stage 1 options. These options were:

[ul][*]Sport Leather Seating System[*]CNC Billet Roush Pedals[*]White Face Gauges[*]Convertible Styling Bar[*]18" Chrome Wheels & Tires Upgrade[*]Laser Red Paint Upgrade[*]Roush High Performance Brakes[*]Short Throw Shifter[*]Locking Lug Nuts[*]Sub-Frame Connectors [/ul]
Starting in 2002, the number of available packages from Roush Performance went from the three offered from 1999-2001, to six regular packages, with the occasional addition of extra packages such as the 360R (2002) and 380R (2003). The first three packages for 2002-2004 were the same was 1999-2001, with Sport, Stage 1, and Stage 2 being the appearance and suspension packages, but for those who were not satisfied with just looking good and taking the turns well, three new Stage 3 packages were offered, with those three packages being labeled the Stage 3 Sport, Stage 3 Rally, and Stage 3 Premium. The first of these packages, the Stage 3 Sport, was intended for those who wanted the Roush look and one mean straight line machine, and that package included the following items:
[ul][*]Powertrain

[ul][*]Roush Supercharged 4.6-liter SOHC with Intercooler - 360hp @5250 / 375ft-lbs @3000[*]Roush Stage 3 Fuel System[*]Roush Secondary Sheave F.E.A.D.[*]Roush Aluminum Flywheel (manual only)[*]Unique Roush Certified OBD II Calibration [/ul][*]Body

[ul][*]Cobra Hood[*]Roush Stage 3 Front Fascia[*]Roush Stage 3 Badging System [/ul][*]Chassis

[ul][*]Roush Front Disc Brakes w/13" Rotors[*]Roush 17X8 Wheels & Tires (Argent)[*]Roush Sub-frame Connectors [/ul][/ul]
Like the lower level Stage packages, the Stage 3 Sport offered some options, such as:

[ul][*]Laser Red Paint Upgrade[*]Sport Leather Seating System[*]Roush Aerobody System[*]Roush Custom Tool Box[*]CNC Billet Roush Pedals[*]Roush Silver Electro Luminescent Instrument Panel[*]White Face Gauges[*]Roush Brakes by Alcon (upgrade)[*]Convertible Styling Bar[*]18" Argent Wheels & Tires Upgrade[*]18" Chrome Wheels & Tires Upgrade[*]Roush Rear Wing[*]Roush Tuned Stage 3 Suspension[*]Short Throw Shifter[*]Locking Lug Nuts[*]Roush Embroidered Floor Mats [/ul]
The second level of the Stage 3 package was titled the Stage 3 Rally, and this included all of the features of the Stage 3 Sport, and some of the optional items from the Sport, which dress up the interior a bit, as well as bolster the handling capabilities. The standard equipment of the Stage 3 Rally included:

[ul][*]Powertrain

[ul][*]Roush Supercharged 4.6-liter SOHC with Intercooler - 360hp @5250 / 375ft-lbs @3000[*]Roush Stage 3 Fuel System[*]Roush Secondary Sheave F.E.A.D.[*]Roush Aluminum Flywheel (manual only)[*]Unique Roush Certified OBD II Calibration [/ul][*]Body

[ul][*]Cobra Hood[*]Roush Stage 3 Front Fascia[*]Roush Stage 3 Badging System [/ul][*]Chassis

[ul][*]Roush Front Disc Brakes w/13" Rotors[*]Roush 17X8 Wheels & Tires (Argent)[*]Roush Sub-frame Connectors[*]Roush Tuned Stage 3 Suspension [/ul][*]Interior

[ul][*]Roush CNC Billet Aluminum Pedals[*]Roush Instrument Panel [/ul][/ul]
Even though the Stage 3 Rally Package included some extras from the prior option list, it still offered some customization by means of the following items:

[ul][*]Laser Red Paint Upgrade[*]Sport Leather Seating System[*]Roush Aerobody System[*]Roush Custom Tool Box[*]Roush Brakes by Alcon (upgrade)[*]Convertible Styling Bar[*]18" Chrome Wheels & Tires Upgrade[*]Roush Rear Wing[*]Short Throw Shifter[*]Locking Lug Nuts[*]Roush Embroidered Floor Mats [/ul]
The top of the line Stage 3 model was the Stage 3 Premium, and that model combined the key components of the first two Stage 3 packages, as well as adding some items to improve the handling as well as the appearance further. The standard items included in the Stage 3 Premium were:

[ul][*]Powertrain

[ul][*]Roush Tuned Stage 3 Suspension[*]Roush Brakes by Alcon[*]Roush 18" Wheels & Tires (Argent)[*]Roush Sub-frame Connectors [/ul][*]Interior

[ul][*]Roush Sport Leather Seating System[*]Roush CNC Billet Aluminum Pedals[*]Roush Instrument Panel [/ul][/ul]
The optional items for the Stage 3 Premium make up a shorter list than any other Roush Mustang, but they were offered, and those items were:

[ul][*]Laser Red Paint Upgrade[*]Roush Custom Tool Box[*]Convertible Styling Bar[*]18" Chrome Wheels & Tires Upgrade[*]Short Throw Shifter[*]Locking Lug Nuts[*]Roush Embroidered Floor Mats [/ul]
Old 09-23-2007, 01:18 PM
nathansee3
3rd Gear Member

Looks awsome. wouldnt change a thing with those rims