4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

mustang on mustang crime.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 01:33 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: mustang on mustang crime.

ORIGINAL: majinprodigy

they need to issue more tickets around my area, i swear the asian stereo type is so true around here... youll be driving behind some B**** going 35 in a 50 zone then cut her off just to be stuck behind a senior citizen then because of that you reach the light at same time as asian chick because damn people cant figure out GAS = GO!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

Im glad someone else feels my pain too! DRIVE FASTER PEOPLE!!! Colorado is the worste state ive ever been to for driving. I think we have the highest number of retard drivers in the WORLD!!! People just both go the same speed in both lanes right beside eachother. There is no sense of merging, or lane changing, or anything for that matter! But what REALLY pisses me off is when we're in an engine running to a call, lights and sirens on, people dont pull over. They either just totally ignore us or just stop. Right where they are. People would get shot in California for doing stuff like this. I still wish i lived in Cali! California drivers ftw! Colorado drivers FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 02:51 PM
562cobra
5th Gear Member

I live in California and i got shot once lol[sm=violent053.gif]. that was when i had my nissan sentra w/ the .5 inch tail pipe
Old 09-21-2007, 03:20 PM
I SwearItsSlow
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ben790450

ORIGINAL: majinprodigy

they need to issue more tickets around my area, i swear the asian stereo type is so true around here... youll be driving behind some B**** going 35 in a 50 zone then cut her off just to be stuck behind a senior citizen then because of that you reach the light at same time as asian chick because damn people cant figure out GAS = GO!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

Im glad someone else feels my pain too! DRIVE FASTER PEOPLE!!! Colorado is the worste state ive ever been to for driving. I think we have the highest number of retard drivers in the WORLD!!! People just both go the same speed in both lanes right beside eachother. There is no sense of merging, or lane changing, or anything for that matter! But what REALLY pisses me off is when we're in an engine running to a call, lights and sirens on, people dont pull over. They either just totally ignore us or just stop. Right where they are. People would get shot in California for doing stuff like this. I still wish i lived in Cali! California drivers ftw! Colorado drivers FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet floridas worst. people come from everywhere and none of them can drive.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:59 PM
GhostRider02GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: X04Mach1X

lol well i dunno where youre from but she was pretending to "be nice". She couldnt have towed your car and sent you to jail... Street racing is a 6 point misdemeaner not a felony. fun **** tho nice job lol
In Texas street racing can get you towed and thrown in jail. They can throw you in jail for wreckless driving, much less street racing
Old 09-21-2007, 07:09 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

i live in washington it was a misdemeaner yes but they can still tow the car and throw you in jail for the night.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
pumav106
2nd Gear Member

hahahah +1 swooshonln that movie is hilarious!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:48 PM
livefast1
5th Gear Member

sir do you know wat i pulled you over for.

littering.

littering and........

littering and..............

smoooookin tha reefer
Old 09-21-2007, 09:03 PM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

i lucked out the other night as well. Some car pulled up next to me and they were hangin out of the windows hootin and hollerin that my mustang was a slow peice of crap. So i dropped it and left em. when i hit 65 in the 45 zone, i look in my rearview and the lights flipped. the cop pulled me and asked my excuse. i told him that i hate loudmouth people and wanted to shut there mouths!!!! he said good excuse. he let me go without a ticket and told me that im lucky cuz he was in a good mood.

and yea people i south carolina cant drive. WE HAVE THE SECOND WORST OR THE WORSTROADWAYS IN THE COUNTRY according to some big newspaper poll. people will drive 25 under and still get in a wreck.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:17 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

lol well i dunno where youre from but she was pretending to "be nice". She couldnt have towed your car and sent you to jail... Street racing is a 6 point misdemeaner not a felony. fun **** tho nice job lol
And you are...100% wrong, in every state.

Do you think you can only be arrested for felonies? You can be arrested for even an infraction, such as not wearing your seat belt. Ergo, she could have arrested him and towed his car for even doing the 5 mph over the limit that he said he was doing. Just because it is not commonly done does not mean it is not legal.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:01 PM
fruhdaddy
3rd Gear Member

depends on which state you live in...In florida they can take your car and license and spend the nite in jail until your bailed out

Quick Reply: mustang on mustang crime.