4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

do you guys notice...?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 03:56 PM
I SwearItsSlow
1st Gear Member

Default RE: do you guys notice...?

ORIGINAL: nanaki

ORIGINAL: kura

ORIGINAL: beastzilla02

the amount of hate our mustangs get lol? i mean everytime my friend gets another car..the first thing they compare it to out of all of our cars is my mustang. how it will beat it, and just everything lol..this kid has a 93 silvia and he was saying his car is faster than mine..and i said whatever man look at my car compared to yours lol. and he just ketp avoiding the subject how my car looks so much better than his lol.
So another kid with a stock 240sx? ..Or maybe a 240sx with a stock SR20 in it? Hahaha....

Some info I've posted on 240's and Nissan engines.
https://mustangforums.com/m_3891366/...tm.htm#3891366

I think the most hate I get, is from STI/Evo/Camaro owners, and cops.. [&:]
hahaha. yeah. i posted a story awhile back about how i raced an evo on the road near an import show going on. one of the passengers said "ever see a pony get walked?" while sitting at a light next to me. we both took off and he bolted ahead, awd and all will do that, with one of the passengers yelling "SEE-YA!". by the time i hit 20, i was cruising right past him like he was sitting still. got behind me at the next light instead of beside me for another run.

thats even better than a flyby haha.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:55 PM
GhostRider02GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nanaki

ORIGINAL: kura

ORIGINAL: beastzilla02

the amount of hate our mustangs get lol? i mean everytime my friend gets another car..the first thing they compare it to out of all of our cars is my mustang. how it will beat it, and just everything lol..this kid has a 93 silvia and he was saying his car is faster than mine..and i said whatever man look at my car compared to yours lol. and he just ketp avoiding the subject how my car looks so much better than his lol.
So another kid with a stock 240sx? ..Or maybe a 240sx with a stock SR20 in it? Hahaha....

Some info I've posted on 240's and Nissan engines.
https://mustangforums.com/m_3891366/...tm.htm#3891366

I think the most hate I get, is from STI/Evo/Camaro owners, and cops.. [&:]
hahaha. yeah. i posted a story awhile back about how i raced an evo on the road near an import show going on. one of the passengers said "ever see a pony get walked?" while sitting at a light next to me. we both took off and he bolted ahead, awd and all will do that, with one of the passengers yelling "SEE-YA!". by the time i hit 20, i was cruising right past him like he was sitting still. got behind me at the next light instead of beside me for another run.
I love it when people get beat and they are non confrontational and hide behind you, couple of idiots...lol great story!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:43 PM
MACH5IVE
3rd Gear Member

HaHa... Wow! Typical idiot passenger that gets his friend into more than he can handle! And i honestly dont think evo's or sti are all that fast stock. Which most in my area are stock and being that i havent seen one listed for less the 28k i find it a waste.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:37 PM
00GT MuscleBlack
2nd Gear Member

+ 1 on this whole thread and topic....I swear to god EVERYONEEEEEE i know, even if they have cars or dont have cars, ALL OF THEMcompare everything to my car....Like every single new car that i hear of gets compared to my car assoon as they see me no matter what....or likeas one of my buddys gets a new car or even some old guys that get new cars come into my job, the first thing they do is want to race me or want to compare to see if my car would beat them.....and when im driving with someone, every decently fast car on the road they say "ohhh u couldent beat that"....or "damn that thing is wayy faster than your car".....or if im standing outside of my job and a car with an exhaust drives by, their like hey do you thinkyour mustang could beat him.....its ****in amazing how many people compare and make my car a competition every single day
Old 09-22-2007, 09:43 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

Wow I thought I was the only one to thinkthat EVERYONE seems to make a Mustang be thejudging factor towhether a car is fast or not.
Must mean that our cars are more than what they say.
"Ooooo I'm faster than your mustang" -- guess I'm pretty fast to have someone excited that they are faster (which is rare lolz)
But honestly.. not to sound big dicked or anything.. but for the price.. we have on of the baddest cars out there.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:48 PM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

i luv shuttin people up at redlights
Old 09-22-2007, 10:01 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

I love how quiet my idle is...
Until I rev it... making the ears ofthose 4 cilly wiener wagons with 4 donut tires on because the black rim that comes on it looks cool bleed.

I think being open-minded to other cars has wasted a good couple years..
The whole I don't hate imports, I hate rice is soooooo sophomore year in high school.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

**** the haters!
Old 09-22-2007, 10:57 PM
JJ03MustangGT
5th Gear Member

i give respect where respect is due.....if you gotta body kit, you better have some power to back it up!!!!

but my own personal opinion, i will only drive v8s. the sound, the torque, and personally i just dont get enjoyment out of a 2 liter 4 cyl. but thats just me
Old 09-22-2007, 11:00 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JJ03MustangGT

i give respect where respect is due.....if you gotta body kit, you better have some power to back it up!!!!

but my own personal opinion, i will only drive v8s. the sound, the torque, and personally i just dont get enjoyment out of a 2 liter 4 cyl. but thats just me... and matt
fixed

Quick Reply: do you guys notice...?