4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

do you guys notice...?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 01:25 PM
beastzilla02
5th Gear Member

Default do you guys notice...?

the amount of hate our mustangs get lol? i mean everytime my friend gets another car..the first thing they compare it to out of all of our cars is my mustang. how it will beat it, and just everything lol..this kid has a 93 silvia and he was saying his car is faster than mine..and i said whatever man look at my car compared to yours lol. and he just ketp avoiding the subject how my car looks so much better than his lol.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:27 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: do you guys notice...?

Jealousy my friend. Thats all it is.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:33 PM
czwalga00gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ben790450

Jealousy my friend. Thats all it is.

Not always. I know a lot of people that get pissed because a lot of mustang owners think they are the end all be all car. Then there's some that are jealous.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:34 PM
boss281
3rd Gear Member

thats true. is like the mustang is some kind of performance benchmark. your either slower or faster than a mustang GT. your typical ricer says " i smoke mustangs all day" not camaros not wrxs etc.... not sure why
Old 09-22-2007, 01:36 PM
ben790450
I ♥ Acer

Yeah but 99.9% of all mustang people ive ever met are cool as hell. The ricers are the ones that think they are the gods of the road. . . Mustang ppl are usually cool. . . Thats how it is for half of the F-body people. . . about half of them are cool and cruise with us and are just happy to have a cool car. . . the other half wont have anything to do with Mustangs and hate us. . but then there are mustang guys like that too. . . I just hate GTO's. . . . I got beat by them too much and now im having my revenge! lol
Old 09-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

Why worry about it? First off looks is 100% opinion.... As far as the speed just tell him to put up or shut up..... Simple as that
Old 09-22-2007, 03:11 PM
kura
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: beastzilla02

the amount of hate our mustangs get lol? i mean everytime my friend gets another car..the first thing they compare it to out of all of our cars is my mustang. how it will beat it, and just everything lol..this kid has a 93 silvia and he was saying his car is faster than mine..and i said whatever man look at my car compared to yours lol. and he just ketp avoiding the subject how my car looks so much better than his lol.
So another kid with a stock 240sx? ..Or maybe a 240sx with a stock SR20 in it? Hahaha....

Some info I've posted on 240's and Nissan engines.
https://mustangforums.com/m_3891366/...tm.htm#3891366

I think the most hate I get, is from STI/Evo/Camaro owners, and cops.. [&:]
Old 09-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Xemeth
5th Gear Member

There's a kid I go to school with who claims to walk GT's all day. So I ask him what he has done to his Jetta. He said he upped the stock turbo to 24lbs and boost, and some other stuff. When I ask him what other stuff, he just goes "...some other stuff." Then he goes on about how slow GT's are and this and that, while everyone is telling him how my car would rape his in any kind of race.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:29 PM
mvr
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ben790450

Yeah but 99.9% of all mustang people ive ever met are cool as hell. The ricers are the ones that think they are the gods of the road. . . Mustang ppl are usually cool. . . Thats how it is for half of the F-body people. . . about half of them are cool and cruise with us and are just happy to have a cool car. . . the other half wont have anything to do with Mustangs and hate us. . but then there are mustang guys like that too. . . I just hate GTO's. . . . I got beat by them too much and now im having my revenge! lol
lol disgruntled camaro owners
Old 09-22-2007, 03:34 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: kura

ORIGINAL: beastzilla02

So another kid with a stock 240sx? ..Or maybe a 240sx with a stock SR20 in it? Hahaha....

Some info I've posted on 240's and Nissan engines.
https://mustangforums.com/m_3891366/...tm.htm#3891366

I think the most hate I get, is from STI/Evo/Camaro owners, and cops.. [&:]
hahaha. yeah. i posted a story awhile back about how i raced an evo on the road near an import show going on. one of the passengers said "ever see a pony get walked?" while sitting at a light next to me. we both took off and he bolted ahead, awd and all will do that, with one of the passengers yelling "SEE-YA!". by the time i hit 20, i was cruising right past him like he was sitting still. got behind me at the next light instead of beside me for another run.

Quick Reply: do you guys notice...?