4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Got my seats installed!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 08:38 PM
wisk
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Got my seats installed!

ORIGINAL: mustangmancp

those look good man! i would like sum but i don't have black rear seats and i think it would look weird. but idk...ive been lookin at em.
Yah I got the charcoal interior. Probably just leave the back seats like they are to match and not break it up.

Thanks Hoss
Old 01-07-2008, 08:46 PM
sstang
5th Gear Member

Looks nice. I thought about getting a set of those since the price is pretty good. How do they weigh compared to stock? I have the lighter gray seats in mine, but the back seats are out now and when I get new seats, I will probably go with black.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:44 PM
wisk
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sstang

Looks nice. I thought about getting a set of those since the price is pretty good. How do they weigh compared to stock? I have the lighter gray seats in mine, but the back seats are out now and when I get new seats, I will probably go with black.
I'd guess a little lighter. I know when you get rid of the electric drivers mount that'll ditch a lot of weight for sure.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:49 PM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

They look awesome.

The whole car looks great other than the exhaust pipes sticking out a couple inches past the bumper
Old 01-08-2008, 12:03 AM
tmas99
3rd Gear Member

hey goldeneagle_10 if you ever do get some diff. seats i will buy yours... i dont like the whole racing seats too me they dont "fit" idk that is just my opinion... i'd really love to have the mach/bullitt/cobra seats!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:15 AM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wisk

ORIGINAL: wwmost

nice. hows the quality?
Not bad really. They obviously aren't real leather but atleast they aren't cloth. When I had to ride around in that rental TrailBlazer, seemed like I was always shocking the **** out of myself from static build up on cloth seats.

The only complaint we (wife and I) have is the packaging they come in. Thats the second set we had to get (for my Christmas present). The first set we got, the boxes were completely destroyed by UPS and the second set was a little better. I had to steal the little trim rivets you see on the hinge covers off the first set to make the second look decent. Other than that they are fine. I got a little tweaking to do to get my driver's seat "just right" but man do they hug you and make you feel all cozy inside while you rip through the gears!
yeah i can relate..

https://mustangforums.com/m_4432358/tm.htm
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 AM
1fast 99gt
4th Gear Member

looks great!! i might do that
Old 01-08-2008, 06:33 AM
wisk
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

ORIGINAL: wisk

ORIGINAL: wwmost

nice. hows the quality?
Not bad really. They obviously aren't real leather but atleast they aren't cloth. When I had to ride around in that rental TrailBlazer, seemed like I was always shocking the **** out of myself from static build up on cloth seats.

The only complaint we (wife and I) have is the packaging they come in. Thats the second set we had to get (for my Christmas present). The first set we got, the boxes were completely destroyed by UPS and the second set was a little better. I had to steal the little trim rivets you see on the hinge covers off the first set to make the second look decent. Other than that they are fine. I got a little tweaking to do to get my driver's seat "just right" but man do they hug you and make you feel all cozy inside while you rip through the gears!
yeah i can relate..

https://mustangforums.com/m_4432358/tm.htm
Yeah, OOPS (UPS) sucks..
Old 01-08-2008, 10:54 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Very cool looking!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 AM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

i really want some like m3 seats or some 03 cobra seats i just like how the seats hold u in

Quick Reply: Got my seats installed!