4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Missing Air Scoop

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 06:11 PM
01redstang
3rd Gear Member

Default Missing Air Scoop

So Im on my way to my car & I discover that Some F*****G Idiot though it was cool to steal my passanger side Air Scoop.... I swear why must people mess with someone elses car.... F**k man.. I just dont get it??????? [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 03-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Mustanggt9589
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Missing Air Scoop

Wow that is ****ing dick of whoever stole it. I hope you find out who it is
Old 03-20-2008, 06:39 PM
steve0914
5th Gear Member

i would seiously beat the **** out of someone for doing that i caught a guy putting an i park like an idiot sticker on my car because i quadrouple parked at the far end of a movie theater all by myself and i was walking toward the car and he was writing a note and he put a bumpersticker that says i park like an idiot. i asked him what he was doing and he said showing this idiot that he has a redneck car and i cracked him in the jaw.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Izoid

I wonder wether or not your insurance company would cover that. Probaly not... Buy a new one and personaly although it probaly wouldn't make a difference I would file a police report.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:45 PM
01redstang
3rd Gear Member

NICE!!!! good going Steve... I just wish I knew who it was. then i would open a can of whoop ***
Old 03-20-2008, 06:48 PM
01redstang
3rd Gear Member

I already filed a police report... I called my brother at ford & he said that its like $70.00 without his discount... My insurance wont cover a dime cause my deductable is $500.00
Old 03-20-2008, 07:46 PM
clix813
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: steve0914

i would seiously beat the **** out of someone for doing that i caught a guy putting an i park like an idiot sticker on my car because i quadrouple parked at the far end of a movie theater all by myself and i was walking toward the car and he was writing a note and he put a bumpersticker that says i park like an idiot. i asked him what he was doing and he said showing this idiot that he has a redneck car and i cracked him in the jaw.
That gave me a good smile. I love it when ppl get cought for doing dumb ****. It makes my day.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01redstang

I already filed a police report... I called my brother at ford & he said that its like $70.00 without his discount... My insurance wont cover a dime cause my deductable is $500.00
That has to suck OP.. the last time I actually caught somebody trying to mess with the mach I just walked up and tapped him on the shoulder and then held my jacket open to show him the shoulder holster with an H&K USP .45 I was carrying, and then pulled out my concealed carry permit.. LOL phucker turned white as a sheet.. Then just to be an a$$ I said "my name is John Kimble and I like my car...".. LMAO.. Just because I'm a cheesy movie buff.. haven't had a problem since.. hehe.. I would've just cracked the guy in the jaw like the one person did, but beingformer spec-ops, and a former Marine, I had to register myself as a lethal weapon because of my military training.. so I can get in real trouble for fist fights.. LOL Still would've been fun though..

For the OP though, hell I'd just find out who did it and shove a cattle-prod up his a$$ sideways.. lol
Old 03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
steve0914
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: clix813

ORIGINAL: steve0914

That gave me a good smile. I love it when ppl get cought for doing dumb ****. It makes my day.
can you imagine if someone was doing that? i was like are you serious? i couldn't even think, i just hit him
Old 03-21-2008, 12:51 AM
y2kStangGT
3rd Gear Member

sorry to hear that man.
some people just don't have any respect for other's property.
i serioulsy wouldn't waste my time to beat the guy. I would definitely beat him with a F******* bat.

Quick Reply: Missing Air Scoop