4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Sniper Tuning 2009 Stimulus Package

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 12:08 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Default Sniper Tuning 2009 Stimulus Package

2009 Sniper Tuning Stimulus Package

Haney Motorsport and Sniper, Inc. have put together a one time Money Savings MF forum group buy for their Ford Special Forces, Commando tuning software and Sonic 2V, 3V and 4V COPs.

This HMS exclusive special buy has been designed to allow us to advertise the MF pricing for all to see!! There is no need to keep pricing "low key" or "pm me" to get your price. Sniper does require a couple of things. First, we need 20 or more orders total. Second, we need to submit orders in groups. We cannot send over an order here, order there. To place an order, please contact us direct at 866-997-3991.

Sniper Stimulus Sale is running until the end of February! Place your order today and start tuning your Ford!!!

Now on to the pricing and details........

Special Forces $339.95 shipped!

Sniper, Inc. MSRP price is $495.00

The SF software is a step above other companies canned tuned hand held tuners. You can not only create your own tunes, but can adjust/modify many parameters! Adjustments such as gear ratio, tire size, injector size, n/a or forced induction, turn on or off rear O2 monitors, timing, fuel and more!! This works great for the 96-04 Mustang owners with mild bolt ons to street boosted applications! In addition to all these great options, it allows you to tune 2 Ford vehicles!!!!

For more info, click here

Commando $499.95 shipped!

Sniper, Inc. MSRP price is $749.00

The Commando software gives the end user complete control of all needed pcm parameters to tune! This is perfect for those with large cam profiles, big boost/NOS, custom MAF and CAI intakes, etc. The Commando gives you control of timing tables, fuel tables, MAF transfer function, injector slopes, knock sensors, auto trans shift points/pressures and much much more!! Sniper also includes the Special Forces with the Commando. You can tune one car with the Commando and one with SF.

Sonic Performance COPs $359.95 shipped

Sniper, Inc. MSRP price is $449.00

Sniper, Inc. has teamed up with Weapon-X to provide superior ignition Coil On Plugs (COPS) for Ford vehicles with the 2 valve and 4 valve modular motor. Sonic-V ignition coils are a completely new and proven design that unlike conventional designs are also a true coil on plug
conversion. Typical Ford ignition coils are only coil near plug due to the small interconnecting spring between the ignition coil and the spark plug. The Sniper/WeaponX Sonic-V completely eliminates the need for the interconnect meaning better, more efficient power transfer capabilities than typical designs. Because of this, not only have customers gained anywhere from 10 to
80rwhp using them but many customers have reported fuel mileage increases as much as 3 miles to the gallon meaning this is an investment that can pay for itself in months.

Not Just for Mustang Owners -

The Sniper tuning software also covers most other Fords as well!!!!
F-Series, E-Series, Expedition, Crown Vic, Explorer, Lin. Marauder and more! This Sniper special is Not limited to just Mustangs.

You can order for any vehicle you need it for!!

If anyone has any questions regarding Sniper's software, please contact us at our office or send a pm. We are more than happy to answer your questions.

All prices include Free Shipping within the continental US!!

Casey
HaneyMotorsport
sales 866-997-3991

Last edited by HaneyMotorsport.Com; 02-12-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:27 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

how much do you want JUST for the commando software?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:50 PM
defconfire
5th Gear Member

How long is this going on for? I may have to bite the bullet and get the commando kit.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:00 PM
kadoi
1st Gear Member

kinda sucks lol just got mine in the mail yesterday
Old 01-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Brute03
5th Gear Member

i really want the SF package, but is commando really worth the extra $$$?
Old 01-20-2009, 01:02 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Brute03
i really want the SF package, but is commando really worth the extra $$$?
depends on what you wanna do. if your just looking for a basic tuner then SF is the way to go. if you have things like aftermarket cams that are pretty aggressive/head porting then commando is for you. You can tune for a blower easily with SF also, and tune for the spray.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Stevecooper
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by defconfire
How long is this going on for? I may have to bite the bullet and get the commando kit.
isn't your car tuned? I thought you had heads and cams?
Old 01-20-2009, 01:11 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stevecooper
isn't your car tuned? I thought you had heads and cams?
he does.. but the tune sucks.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Stevecooper
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by H0SS302
he does.. but the tune sucks.
along with the heads jk
Old 01-20-2009, 01:17 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Originally Posted by H0SS302
how much do you want JUST for the commando software?
The Commando software includes the SF. Now, if you already have the SF, you can upgrade it with the Commando. You will save $$ by starting off with the Commando, instead of upgrading later on.

HOSS,

If you have the SF and want to upgrade, let me know. I will get a price for you.

Casey

Quick Reply: Sniper Tuning 2009 Stimulus Package