4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Who has a high mileage GT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

oh, but it leaks oil
Old 03-24-2009, 09:18 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

triple
Old 03-24-2009, 09:54 PM
TheDarkKnight
1st Gear Member

Default I remember now...

Originally Posted by sxynerd
Holy Crap.... USE THE FREAKIN SEARCH BUTTON! OR HOW ABOUT GOING BACK A WEEK AND FIND THE OTHER THREAD.

And why are the rest of you older members facilitating these posts?

welcome to mustang forums, I hope i didn't upset your feelings.
Naw... you didn't really upset or hurt my feelings, I was kinda expecting to hear from a few concerning my post because it happens in every thread ever posted by anyone for the most part, in fact I just looked at the other thread you referred to and the same rant occurred. Go figure...
Which reminds me why I rarely read the posts and even more rarely initiate a post. There are always a few who seem to think you should search for EVERY post EVER made since the internet began!? I'm pretty sure that something about everything has been posted at some point in time during the life span of this awesome forum. So I guess technically everyone should be searching and no one should be posting unless it's something very, very obscure that has never been covered.

I use the search function frequently when searching for information and it works pretty well for the most part. There's lots of great information on this site. Sorry I missed the recent post concerning this type of topic however.... I admit it's the one time I failed to search

BTW, there was no need to stress your point by screaming at me in all CAPS!? I got the point

MODS, please feel free to lock or delete this thread...

Last edited by TheDarkKnight; 03-24-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:00 PM
Andy13186
4th Gear Member

85k miles on it now, i bought it with 75k about a year ago, drove it hard every day, no problems really
Old 03-24-2009, 10:03 PM
jvog
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Naw... you didn't really upset or hurt my feelings, I was kinda expecting to hear from a few concerning my post because it happens in every thread ever posted by anyone for the most part.....
Which reminds me why I rarely read the posts and even more rarely initiate a post. There are always a few who seem to think you should search for EVERY post EVER made since the internet began!? I'm pretty sure that something about everything has been posted at some point in time during the life span of this awesome forum. So I guess technically everyone should be searching and no one should be posting unless it's something very obscure that has never been covered.

I use the search function frequently when searching for information and it works pretty well for the most part. There is lots of great information on this site. Sorry I missed the recent post concerning this type of topic however.... I admit it's the one time I failed to search

BTW, there was no need to stress your point by screaming at me in all CAPS!? I got the point

MODS, please feel free to lock or delete this thread...
I see you've met sxynerd...
Old 03-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

1999 with 84,XXX and runs great.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 PM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

Holy Crap.... USE THE FREAKIN SEARCH BUTTON! OR HOW ABOUT GOING BACK A WEEK AND FIND THE OTHER THREAD.

I don't know about you, but seeing the same engine with higher mileage than myself gives me a false sense of security. "Oh, that guy has 180,000 on his! This engine just might last after all..." Sort of thing.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 PM
FixFalcon
2nd Gear Member

Talking

Sxynerd, [sarcasm]do you know which gears are best for my car?? 3.73 or 4.10s?? How can I put a PI intake on NPI heads?? Are wheel spacers safe?? Which tuner should I use?? DiabloSport or SCT?? How much horsepower can I get out of stock internals in a 2v?? Which clutch should I get, stage I or II???? Sorry my SEARCH button is BROKEN!!!!!![/sarcasm]
Old 03-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FixFalcon
Sxynerd, [sarcasm]do you know which gears are best for my car?? 3.73 or 4.10s?? How can I put a PI intake on NPI heads?? Are wheel spacers safe?? Which tuner should I use?? DiabloSport or SCT?? How much horsepower can I get out of stock internals in a 2v?? Which clutch should I get, stage I or II???? Sorry my SEARCH button is BROKEN!!!!!![/sarcasm]
You're a silly silly man!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:09 AM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

104K on mine and saving up for a new motor

Quick Reply: Who has a high mileage GT?