4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

I have a drawing...

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Bman2000
4th Gear Member

Default I have a drawing...

lol ok so i kinda want to post my drawing of what i would like my mustang to be when im done...2 problems tho, one i dont want anyone with more money stealing my idea lol...it would totally crush me to have someone get there car in a mag with my idea...not sure that would happen but still. 2. not sure anyone will acctually like it, and ill get laughed out of the forum...dont want that....So what do you think? post or no post?
Old 07-03-2009, 11:39 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

reason 1 tells you no, reason 2 tells you know. I think it's unanimous.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:41 PM
defconfire
5th Gear Member

I say post it up! Besides if you post it it's time stamped it'll still be yours first so you can claim it was yours first w/ proof. and if people don't like it well too bad for them.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

It's the internet, nothing you post on it will be yours. Post it up, it'll most likely be copied.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Your thread fails.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Bman2000
4th Gear Member

true...to be honest, ill probebly never get stuff done fast enough, and it will have been done at some point or another just because someone will eventually do it. In fact ive had a few mustang dreams spoiled because of lack of money, used to have a 70 and i wanted a 331 stroker turbo with a six speed years ago and efi, back of course like 10 years ago when people werent really doing that sort of thing. and people started doing it shortly after. meh not everyones dreams come true. I really think i just want to see what people think, if someone steals it they steal it. Besides in the picture it really doesnt show much that i think people will even put together as unique. and for all i know a lot fo it has been done.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bman2000
true...to be honest, ill probebly never get stuff done fast enough, and it will have been done at some point or another just because someone will eventually do it. In fact ive had a few mustang dreams spoiled because of lack of money, used to have a 70 and i wanted a 331 stroker turbo with a six speed years ago and efi, back of course like 10 years ago when people werent really doing that sort of thing. and people started doing it shortly after. meh not everyones dreams come true. I really think i just want to see what people think, if someone steals it they steal it. Besides in the picture it really doesnt show much that i think people will even put together as unique. and for all i know a lot fo it has been done.

I always wanted to use my BeDazeler to spell Mustang across my wifes butt. Unfortunately she didn't like where the T was going to go.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Bman2000
4th Gear Member

screw it ima post it anyway. totally forgot but its already been on my myspace account for months cuz i like sharing the small amount of drawing i do heh...i wont go explaining to much, cuz honestly i dont think anyone will be that impressed and there is alot that i couldnt get in the picture, and of course i dont really do the car justice.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

screw it ima post it anyway. totally forgot but its already been on my myspace account for months cuz i like sharing the small amount of drawing i do heh...i wont go explaining to much, cuz honestly i dont think anyone will be that impressed and there is alot that i couldnt get in the picture, and of course i dont really do the car justice.
termi hood with roush front has been done before, I would highly advise against aftermarket projector headlamps.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

You seriously must be drunk right now too.

Quick Reply: I have a drawing...