4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

American Muscle Car Show *pics/vid*

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Kmelfi11
4th Gear Member

man i should have posted this before i went. i do have to say that it was the first one they did and they didnt really do anything to get the word out. i got an email a few days before called up some friends and went. next year i have a feeling it will be a lot better.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:59 AM
devongarver
5th Gear Member

damn i coulda gone....nice pics!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 AM
Kmelfi11
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by devongarver
damn i coulda gone....nice pics!
thanks a lot! i guess well have to plan something for next year with some mfers in the area. you guys know of any good shows coming up in the pa area?
Old 07-22-2009, 08:02 AM
04CompetitionOrange
3rd Gear Member

Your car looks great man...good job on the pics too. I def want a cowl hood now after seeing it with the 99 cobra bumper on the silver stang.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:27 AM
devongarver
5th Gear Member

Well, I have tickets for the Ford Weekend at Summit Motorsports Park(Norwalk) this coming weekend,...but its suppsoed to rain everyday till next year practically, ...so i just cancelled my hotel room and I think I'm just gonna eat the money i spent on the tickets...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 AM
amoosenamedhank
5th Gear Member

I was looking at some pictures of this on another forum... seemed like a nice little show. Seems like there are a lot of you guys in that area with some really nice cars.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:05 AM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Great lookin car man! I wish we had shows like that around here...but no luck
Old 07-22-2009, 11:14 AM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Yea. Kmelfi, there are some pretty great all mustang car shows around harrisburg, pa coming up. There is a show at Hoffman Ford Land. That is an awesome show to go to. Dad had his 68 Shelby up there and won best in show 2 years straight. Then there is a show that is held at the AACA museum sponsored by a local mustang club where usually over 200-300 mustangs show up and it keeps growing every year. This friday there is a huge show right off of I83 in shrewsbury that there will be 900+ cars there and people leave about 2pm for a show that starts at 5pm. So there are a lot of shows right around where the AM car show was. And i have flyers for most of them. And another all mustang car show coming up in september in york by the york county mustang club or something like that. Lemme know if youre interested in going to any of the above listed shows anyone and i'll get you all some info on them.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Kmelfi11
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by teej281
Yea. Kmelfi, there are some pretty great all mustang car shows around harrisburg, pa coming up. There is a show at Hoffman Ford Land. That is an awesome show to go to. Dad had his 68 Shelby up there and won best in show 2 years straight. Then there is a show that is held at the AACA museum sponsored by a local mustang club where usually over 200-300 mustangs show up and it keeps growing every year. This friday there is a huge show right off of I83 in shrewsbury that there will be 900+ cars there and people leave about 2pm for a show that starts at 5pm. So there are a lot of shows right around where the AM car show was. And i have flyers for most of them. And another all mustang car show coming up in september in york by the york county mustang club or something like that. Lemme know if youre interested in going to any of the above listed shows anyone and i'll get you all some info on them.
im checkin them out now and map questing ill pm if i can find one that works. have any pics of your dads car? sounds sick!
Old 07-22-2009, 02:57 PM
TorchRed '03
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustangmancp
Great lookin car man! I wish we had shows like that around here...but no luck
There are a few shows in Missouri, but not a lot. There is one coming up on August 1st at a local Ford dealership here in Springfield that I always go to and enjoy. There is also Shelbyfest in Hermann, MO (east of Jeff City) every April that I saw in one of the Mustang mags. I wanted to go but they already had it this year...

Quick Reply: American Muscle Car Show *pics/vid*