4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Finally got some pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by youkairyu32
[pictures removed due to rude members]
Dude dont take comments serious about your kit , I give you credit on the work and effort and the money you put into your car , you just gotta respect people's opinions on certain things they do like and dont. Honestly I dont think no one was being rude about it just giving there train of thought.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by youkairyu32
No not yet, I have some work to do with the rear end before I go in for a tune.

Yeah, I have looked into some of the other kits. Honesty awhile ago I was thinking about just switching back to the original body pieces, but they were fubared while they were off of the car... I will eventually change out the bumpers for something else, however it is not as high on my priority list as getting the car to run the way that I want it to.

Also: Thanks for being mature about the situation, I appreciate it allot.
No prob man, seems the older I get the less of a a** I am. I mean if your happy with the way you car look, more power to ya! I just think the saleen body kit is sweet and looks amazing in black! What is your full mod list?
Old 08-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
Dude dont take comments serious about your kit , I give you credit on the work and effort and the money you put into your car , you just gotta respect people's opinions on certain things they do like and dont. Honestly I dont think no one was being rude about it just giving there train of thought.
Yea but the bridge picture pretty much went over the edge and a little to far!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:32 AM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustang3GT07
I agree even tho it was funny.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:34 AM
SilverGT03
3rd Gear Member

No pun intended =)

In all seriousness I think the car would look much better without all of the red accents.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SilverGT03
No pun intended =)

In all seriousness I think the car would look much better without all of the red accents.
good point , with out the red it would be calmer.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:49 AM
youkairyu32
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
I can take people criticizing things, but when pictures of broken bridges appear it has gone too far in my opinion. However, I do appreciate the shift towards a mature conversation. Thanks.

No prob man, seems the older I get the less of a a** I am. I mean if your happy with the way you car look, more power to ya! I just think the saleen body kit is sweet and looks amazing in black! What is your full mod list?
lol, yeah... honestly the kit was the first mod that went on the car in 2004... I was over excited and listening to a few friends of mine that I shouldn't have been listing to. However, I don't mind the look... as far as body kits go I don't think it is too bad.

As far as mods go... I have a number of things done, however it is still undergoing surgery if you know what I mean.

I have the Vortech v2 s-trim supercharger, steeda boost pipe, larger K&N filter, 75mm throttle body, 75mm upper intake plenum, 38 lb/hr injectors, 255 lt/hr fuel pump, 4V coil packs, NGK plugs, fluidyne aluminum radiator, aluminum flywheel, street/track clutch, steeda adjustable clutch cable, T56 6 speed transmission, steeda shifter, ford racing clutch fork, aluminum driveshaft, cross drilled/slotted brake rotors, diablo tune, Borla 3 inch catback, battery relocation, steeda functional wing and a rear seat delete kit. I may be forgetting a few things but that is what I can get off the top of my head...

Last edited by youkairyu32; 08-08-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:52 AM
mustangmikey88

well i didnt se any pics but your mod list sounds good, i say repost the pics man who gives a crap.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:59 AM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

really, a thread with pics in the title but no pics
Old 08-08-2009, 03:13 AM
apeterman
1st Gear Member

Post the pics back up. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire. You have put a lot of money in your car. You should be proud of it no matter what some other guys say. Yes some people over do it, but it's your car and you have to like it at the end of the day.

REPOST PICS

Quick Reply: Finally got some pictures