4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

VERY disappointed in DallasMustang customer service

Old 09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
disposablehero27
4th Gear Member

Default VERY disappointed in DallasMustang customer service

I've had more trouble with this speed cal than anything i've ever bought in my life, and the customer service to fix the issue has been nothing but a joke. I've tried the online chat and calling in, and only one person of the 5 i've talked to has even attempted to give a ****. One guy named robert actually gave me ACCCURATE information, while the others just brushed it all off and said, oh i'm not a speed cal tech and everyone is busy.. what the hell are they doing then? I've never had these kind of problems out of american muscle or any other company. I'll never buy another thing from them, nor will i recommend anyone for their business. Hats off to robert, even the the issue is still not resolved, he's just not able to get to the phone today. ridiculous
Old 09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

I haven't seen on of these threads about DM in a while they must have been doing something better for the last season then reverted back to their old ways, lol. Sorry about your luck DM has one of these threads every couple of months on the different boards. Which is why I wont order from them.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:20 AM
MJH78
3rd Gear Member

I went in to the store myself once...I'm not saying that there's not knowledgable people there because I'm sure there is, but I agree their customer service was just freaking horrible. After waiting in line for 30 minutes while I listened to one employee after another standing there BSing with customers, I order a simple part and it takes the guy 15 minutes just to type my information into his computer. I mean hell, give me the part, here's your money, let me out of here.

Oh I don't doubt for a second that everyone is too busy to take your call. There was like 4-5 people at their stations where you go up to order what you need. There's 12-15 people standing in line. 2 of the guys are sitting there talking at LENGTH to this customer who is going on and on about all this BS about camaros he comes across on the street and stuff. I mean whatever who cares, you've got tons of people waiting in line. A couple of the other people type about 6 words per minute and you'd think you were at a dr's office with the amount of information they want from you before they sell you a part.

Last edited by MJH78; 09-16-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
JC316
4th Gear Member

Yeah, I tried to get the ARP main stud from them. They said online that they were in stock, but the customer support guy says that they don't carry much in their warehouse in Dallas. Their customer support guys gave me the impression of not knowing what the heck they were doing.