MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion-88/)
-   -   i'm doin it for the ladies (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/566229-im-doin-it-for-the-ladies.html)

my first stang 10-04-2009 03:49 AM

i'm doin it for the ladies

it's pretty amazing when you buy a stang your swagger points seem to multiply instantly. chicks really dig my new ride and it's all good. so today i was at the car washing and polishing the beast for four hours and every chick that drove by gave that look, you know the one,the look that says "i approve of your choice of wheels", or the look that says "boy i'm gonna eat you alive like the cougar i am" . hey i'm all for this s@#t bring it on baby!!!

this boys got his mojo back!!! girl got in my car the other night and as i started it she's like ohh it purrs i was like yes, yes she does. and this is only the beginning hahahahahahhhahahahahhahahhaha! this is gonna make the game the love comparable to shooting fish in a barrel :icon_wink:

not really doin it for this reason but i will take advantage of whatever advantage i can get :icon_wink:

streetdemon 10-04-2009 04:40 AM

my opinion, a new edge would get you more ass than that year ever thought of lol still nice ride

nascrchi 10-04-2009 05:42 AM

relax man! lol let us know if you get pus*y if anything! haha

sweger 10-04-2009 07:11 AM

yeah when i got mine i definitely got some of those looks. problem is, my then-girlfriend (wife now) didnt quite approve lol. she just gave that "dont f*@k with my man" look. she loves my car as much as i do i think

my first stang 10-04-2009 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by nascrchi (Post 6544889)
relax man! lol let us know if you get pus*y if anything! haha

haha. i'll def let ya know!

teej281 10-04-2009 10:01 AM

Dude, i know the feeling man. Where in PA are you??? I go to school right outside of hershey and i get the same reaction. Not quite as much as you described but the ladies do love the stangs man. Ive had about half the female student body ask me for a ride in the vert. And i just tell them "we're goin topless ;)" and they just blush and giggle. lol I LOVE HAVING A CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweger 10-04-2009 10:33 AM

nice man...i miss my convertible too. but i dont regret buying my stang for a second. something about this car is so pure...

teej281 10-04-2009 10:41 AM

Yea man, your car just looks awesome man. I think that you should lower your car and then it will look pretty much perfect. There is always something about yellow stangs that steal my heart.

DreamerGT 10-04-2009 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by streetdemon (Post 6544865)
my opinion, a new edge would get you more ass than that year ever thought of lol still nice ride

I agree

teej281 10-04-2009 10:48 AM

nah, i think crown vics would get you more ass than anything^^^;)