4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

What the **** are these???

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 03:51 PM
sainthk
2nd Gear Member

I would grind them down, but i would also asked if someone would hold a vacuum while I was grinding to reduce shaving from getting into places you really don't want them. Along with lots of duck-tape.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sainthk
I would grind them down, but i would also asked if someone would hold a vacuum while I was grinding to reduce shaving from getting into places you really don't want them. Along with lots of duck-tape.
Well i will def have everything covered well. No way in hell do i want shavings in the motor.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM
natedog
3rd Gear Member

Yea, gl with the build. Hopefully no more setbacks like this. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done
Old 10-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by natedog
Yea, gl with the build. Hopefully no more setbacks like this. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done
Thanks! i'm sure there will be more setbacks... there always is.

I must say, even though it didnt sit all the way down on the heads right, it did look mighty sexy

It is f-n huge on the motor LOL!! I cant wait!!!!

OT, but natedog, post a pic or your rear wheels for me or just pm it to me. I was looking at a set of those today and was trying to imaging what they would look like on my car(i think i would have them painted black on my car though...). What size tire are you running???

Last edited by Tim99GT; 10-19-2009 at 05:31 PM.