4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

I think im leaving...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 05:10 AM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

Originally Posted by GTRACER88
You live on these ****ing forums and you think you know *hit. Get the **** out and do **** to your car. Then you can come back and say something... Nitrous is not a form of forced induction. I know. That post was to show you ****ing Internet racer who only talks **** with nothing to back himself up with and look like a baffoon. You are scum. Internet wanna be tuff guy. That's all. I have been here since 2007. I'll still be here. Unless idiots like you and 99 who isn't even doing his own build and has someone else doing it for him are still around acting like you know it all. Haha. I'll pop my head in 2 months. You will still be the same baffoon Internet wanna be tuff guy who has no real world experience and just an Internet racer. When you KB comes in I'll be the first one to say that's nice...
lets see.. aside from wiring and welding, ive done plenty of work on my own car for this build, i dont have the room or tools here at my house to work on it, and i cant help it if my dude gets bored around his shop and works on the car when im not there... and really, not much has been done on my car, which shows how much you even know... the motor is build, and the front suspension is instaled...thats it...you really are ****ing retarded

i didnt do any of the tear down because my entire drivetrain went right into a v6 car, and ill be damned if im working on someone elses car too....so my car sat nearly complete, minus the body panels i pulled, the driveshaft i pulled, the brakes i disconnected and uninstalled, and the wiring/lines i disconnected....when the v6 showed up, my dude lifted the body of my car off of my drivetrain, and slid it over on a dolly and lifted the v6 car and slid it right in....

i didnt wire up the battery relocation kit, and at the same time, i had no idea he was wiring it up....my car is sitting there waiting on welding and fiberglassing, which i do not do.....please enlighten me on how i have not ever worked on my car? i always work on my own **** unless it involved electrical or welding

i cant help it that youre too ****ing retarded to listen to the advice that everyone has for you....if you think these motors are safe above 450 because its all in the tuning, more power to you, but youre still an idiot

then you come around bashing people like you know what youre talking about, which is ****ing hilarious in itself becasue every time you post, you prove that you dont know ****

you had your special needs friend post up on here claiming that he can runs 10s on his stock motor gt, making a billion hp and it wont ever blow up, because redneck garage tuning is the best way possible! diablosport predator is the be all end all of garage tuning right my friend?

everyone got in here trying to give you advice, you didnt like what we had to say, and now you and your friend are being huge ****ing douchebags and nobody is listening to your ****.....what did you expect to happen?

after this thread, goodluck ever getting someone here to take you seriously again lol.....i expect fail in any thread you make from here on out....maybe you should just pack your retarded friend up in his stroller and get the **** outta here

lmao you remind me of that other retarded ****, 1999mustang2000.....maybe you and him should race for pink slips

Last edited by 99BlackPonyGT; 11-07-2009 at 05:19 AM.