4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Should I get it?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 10:41 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Default Should I get it?

Should I get it... Are you kidding me im headed to the bank tomorrow hopefully

2003 Mach 1 Oxford white exterior/charcol interior with IUP
32v DOHC V8/ Automatic transmission

Mileage: 8650

Car is almost stock with the following changes:

Baer drilled/slotted decalrotors front and rear with painted hats and calipers (black)
H&R SS springs
OEM Ford painted 03-04 cobra side skirts (have orginal side skirts)
Tinted taillights (from autobadges)
CDC rear mach 1 trim panel
White rear ford badge
Black vinyl rear "mustang" inserts
Short antenna
Prof tinted windows
MGW/UPR custom auto shifter (used stock 5speed leather boot, MGW od button relocation bracker and UPR shift ****) have orginal shifter **** as well
Explict silver gauge bezels
70's style "mach 1" badge above shifter
Silver painted door pockets to match IUP center piece

Car is very clean and is garage kept. I am very **** about my cars and I consider this cars exterior is 9/10 and interior 9/10 . This car has stock exhaust, air intake (with silencer), gears etc. Wheels and tires are orginal ones in great condition with 80-90% tread left. Car is not beat on and is only driven in good weather. Zero paint work, accidents etc. Clean car fax and clean TX title in my hand.. Seat bolster is perfect, no flaws on steering wheel. No issues or problems with car. Recent trans service from ford with new filter, current oil change. Have window sticker and orginal manual. Car is regulary cleaned and treated with poorboys wax, zaino leather conditioner etc. Underhood, fender wells, door jams, gas tank cover, wheel barrells are all detailed and clean. Price is $15,600

Pics:

Old 12-08-2009, 10:48 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

8,650 miles?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow dude that is a great deal! What are you going to do with the cams you just bought?

Who cares about the cams. I'm going to congratulate you early on your purchase. Great looking car.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:49 PM
mrtstang
6th Gear Member

Are you seriously buying it? That's an awesome price for that kind of mileage. The only thing that sucks is that's a auto.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

^^^ It's not an auto. He typed that is was an auto but the pictures show manual.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:52 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mrtstang
That's an awesome price for that kind of mileage. The only thing that sucks is that's a auto.
Im looking for an auto actually. With my new job i sit in traffic for about n hour n im tired of it, I can live with an auto lol.

The cams will be sold with the car lol.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WannaBeGearHead
^^^ It's not an auto. He typed that is was an auto but the pictures show manual.
No its an auto.. he just did the little shifter cover thingy.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Nice find, Hoss! You won't be disappointed with it. Just a little FYI, that whole "automatic Machs run 13.8" is a bunch of crap. Mine ran 13.3 at 106 with a catted X-pipe and a drop in filter. You and I both know that pipe didn't knock off 5 tenths, lol.

I really like those HR SS springs. Its got a really nice stance. Good luck with the deal man. Make sure you let the guys in the Mach section know you got it if everything goes through.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:00 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
Nice find, Hoss! You won't be disappointed with it. Just a little FYI, that whole "automatic Machs run 13.8" is a bunch of crap. Mine ran 13.3 at 106 with a catted X-pipe and a drop in filter. You and I both know that pipe didn't knock off 5 tenths, lol.

I really like those HR SS springs. Its got a really nice stance. Good luck with the deal man. Make sure you let the guys in the Mach section know you got it if everything goes through.
Im not even planning on modding it. Iv learned my lesson with my GT.

As much money as iv thrown at my GT all iv gotten from it is a little bit of fun and a lot of headaches. Maybe im just getting older and seeing the light but I cant wait to have a car that is quick n looks great without the worries of banging my headers up or worrying about my top getting slashed..etc...etc...

And I will NEVER have another 2v ever again. They= the money pit of all money pits. lol
Old 12-08-2009, 11:06 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Tricky guy making it look like a manual. No wonder you said it was an auto in the OP.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
98gcgtfaf

HOLY MOLY! thats a pretty nice ride. get that bad boy its got a half tank of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha hope it all works out for ya just those pictures are worth the money.