4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

What happens when you mix drinking+stupid+street racing... JAIL

Old 01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

Default What happens when you mix drinking+stupid+street racing... JAIL

This is the article where one of my friends was drinking a couple weeks ago and read what happens. He was sitting on the highway setting up a race (which never happened). When I trooper pulls up behind them and his stupid *** runs. And got away until his cousin ratted on him. Any SRT fans will like the part that a SRT4 was pulling away from a trooper car at 127mph. Any way its a good read if your bored.

http://www.timesjournal.com/articles...8821957351.txt
Old 01-03-2010, 07:33 PM
cliffyk
TECH SAVANT

Here's the other thing that can happen.

This is my step-daughter, she was 17...

The dick is serving 30 years in state prison.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
0440thgt
2nd Gear Member

^^^ That's a shame. What a beautiful girl.

Bastard shouldn't be out in 30, he should have to rot in there looking at that picture every second of his worthless *** life.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Mares Motorsports
1st Gear Member

https://mustangforums.com/forum/in-m...ml#post6707317

My story
Old 01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
01MGGT
4th Gear Member

I NEVER drink and drive. I usually won't even drive if I had one beer at dinner while eating out or something. Even that one beer that I may not have finished. It's not worth the punishment from the civilian or military side, and I could never live with my self it something happened.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:09 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

street racing is dangerous enough, but drinking takes it to a whole nother level... **** people who drink and drive
Old 01-03-2010, 09:20 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Thats sad . Im sorry guys...racing drunk is stupid (any driving for that matter)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

Sorry for your loses mentioned above... I am glad however that this particular case didnt turn out that way for him and the innocent people on those roads that day.

Yea but he didnt street race, its the running from the police that really got him in trouble, he would have probably past a sobriety test. Ever way drinking and driving is stupid, but running from the police after drinking when you could have just gotten a ticket for something WAY less. Not to mention risking your life and innocent peoples lives running those speeds for 3 hours during the chase in which shots were fired is a whole nother level of stupidity. For those who do street race, I know I am not one to talk, but this is something to think about next time your out there. Here are his charges...

He is facing two counts of Felonious Assault (First Degree Felonies), and one count of Fleeing/Eluding (Third Degree Felony).

All I can say is dont drop the soap...

Last edited by dennis_112; 01-03-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:32 PM
cliffyk
TECH SAVANT

Originally Posted by Mares Motorsports

I have no words, other than that I understand your pain...

-cliff-
Old 01-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

That's horrible, sorry, just doesn't seem enough to say.

I'd still street race but, the only people at risk are the drivers and it's done in as safe of an area as can be found. I had 4 rules when I went out to race;

• Be as safe as I can make it
  • Never win or loose by close margins at high speed. Yes, that means I shut down early, I've lost many many races that I could have potentially won by staying in it a little longer. I'd rather loose, my ego can take it.
  • The only people at risk are the ones driving
  • When you're caught, you're caught. The fine and tow bill is a small price to pay when compared to death, manslaughter or imprisonment.
This is supposed to be fun more than dangerous.

Thankfully, we never had so much as had a close call with dangerous situations. Outside of the racing itself of course. (Roads & Animals and such) I don't want to debate it cause I know the consequences and I'm fully aware on the risk and penalty of emotional and penal.

Now days my car is a bit over powered and unrefined to street race for me, so I changed the focus to the twisties.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What happens when you mix drinking+stupid+street racing... JAIL