4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

HIDGUY.NET... not happy with cust service

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 11:36 PM
wrr1020
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dteal23
lmao if I start bitchinhg them out I know ill lose it. the second I get a roll of the eyes or that stupid remark with a smerk ill go nuts. I hate getting rude with people because Id fit that "description" and "stereotype" i dont like acting like a child or going mike tyson on people in public. Id rather set an example... BUT if I dont get something next week I guess they'll leave me no choice
Where in Cali are you located?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by wrr1020
Where in Cali are you located?
Lancaster my man, bout an hour N of you...
Old 02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
HID_Guy

I was refered by a friend, they had great prices, and they were local (3hrs away San Diego, Ca) so I said ill go with these guys...

I placed my order on the 12th. 2 days later I get an email saying MY PAYMENT was succesful and my order was in processing and shipping (uhh ok). I never recieved a tracking and I thought that was kinda odd. So I decide to call.... just rings and rings and then I get "we are experiencing high call volume blah blah leave a mess". I call back a couple times, they never answered. I gave it another couple of days and still no other follow up email or call back. so I call again a couple times and I get that fake *** message on the answering machine agian. On their web site when u click on CONTACT US they state "we answer e-mails all day and night very quickly, so expect instant responses" so I email them twice... and still get nada. I check my emails like 5times aday. So I say F this and call them... guess what? You cant even leave a mess anymore because the damn inbox is full... funny now I know im not the only one calling.

This is BS. they can take my money but they cant respond to an email, return a call OR JUST SEND THE FVCKIN stuff I paid for? I dont wanna be that ANGRY BLACK GUY and get rude, but im really wondering why it's taking 11 days to send a package 3 hours away, return a call, or follow up with an email. If the product isn't in available or there was an emergency its not hard to change your answering machine to let customers know or send out an email informing them of the issue. ok Ill go get some tissue since im being a cry baby. grabbing some goose and cranberry rant over...

ps, Am I asking too much as a customer? I started off just wanting to know when my **** was coming, now I don't think it is at all

I am the main Sales Rep. and store owner at HIDGuy.net. Read your post, I apologize for what you have been through, but the time your explaining there were notices all over the site explaining the phone lines were down (small issues that were fixed later); as for your package not showing up as fast as basically all of our orders always have and do, let me know your name or order number and I can help you out.

Like I said above, I apologize for the delay if anything, but we were experiencing huge issues with putting updates through on the website and checking emails because we were updating our sites, and the phone lines were down for 2 weeks, but we were making sure orders that were processed got out asap, but in your case I would need to see what exactly happened.

Anything you need let me know; if you look all over the Net there is a reason we have done so well in the HID business for the last 4 years and do not advertise at all, but I am glad to clear up any doubts you have about our service during that period ..... and there is nothing wrong with your reaction, but from how we do business there has to be an explanation for what happened, and I will be more than glad to clear it up.

Email: Sales@HIDGuy.net

Last edited by HID_Guy; 02-06-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:43 PM
lilcrate
4th Gear Member

^And there you have it
Old 02-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by HID_Guy
I am the main Sales Rep. and store owner at HIDGuy.net. Read your post, I apologize for what you have been through, but the time your explaining there were notices all over the site explaining the phone lines were down (small issues that were fixed later); as for your package not showing up as fast as basically all of our orders always have and do, let me know your name or order number and I can help you out.

Like I said above, I apologize for the delay if anything, but we were experiencing huge issues with putting updates through on the website and checking emails because we were updating our sites, and the phone lines were down for 2 weeks, but we were making sure orders that were processed got out asap, but in your case I would need to see what exactly happened.

Anything you need let me know; if you look all over the Net there is a reason we have done so well in the HID business for the last 4 years and do not advertise at all, but I am glad to clear up any doubts you have about our service during that period ..... and there is nothing wrong with your reaction, but from how we do business there has to be an explanation for what happened, and I will be more than glad to clear it up.

Email: Sales@HIDGuy.net
Actually there wasnt notices posted ALL OVER, I went back and checked and saw small red print on 1 page. You may have more now but its irrelevant to me... Eitherway I just got my stuff like last week problem solved. no hard feelings. In an event like this changing your voicemail would have been very benificial AND OR adding this info to your email with the conformation # would have been helpful. I know I wasnt the only one that didnt see those "NOTICES" because your voicemail was MAXED in a matter of a couple of days. Eitherway no hard feelings good luck in the future. LOL how about a deal on a fog light kit? LOLOLOLOL
Old 02-07-2010, 04:16 PM
HID_Guy

Actually there wasnt notices posted ALL OVER, I went back and checked and saw small red print on 1 page. You may have more now but its irrelevant to me... Eitherway I just got my stuff like last week problem solved. no hard feelings. In an event like this changing your voicemail would have been very benificial AND OR adding this info to your email with the conformation # would have been helpful. I know I wasnt the only one that didnt see those "NOTICES" because your voicemail was MAXED in a matter of a couple of days. Eitherway no hard feelings good luck in the future. LOL how about a deal on a fog light kit? LOLOLOLOL

Oh trust us, because of the site issues we were not able to put up the notices the first couple of days, but then we were; also, since the phones were down we weren't able to fix the voice mail issues or what it said, it was terrible in a way, but we returned about 150 voice mails once everything was back up.

Again, I do apologize for the delay, but yes, glad to work something out on your fog kit. Give us a call and ask for me "Oscar" and mention the forum.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:19 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Pretty convenient that both your sight and your phone was down at the same time a customer had a bad experience.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:53 PM
HID_Guy

Originally Posted by H0SS302
Pretty convenient that both your sight and your phone was down at the same time a customer had a bad experience.

Actually not convenient at all if you really think about, but we understand the thought to say such a thing.

We just came on here to shed some light on the reason this happened, because if we have been in business online for 4 years without complaints or advertising, then very obviously there was a reason; we wouldn't start trying to rip people off when what we are doing right now is growing more, that is something that wouldn't cross our mind.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:11 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

well it looks as if the problem was solved. IBTL