4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

HIDGUY.NET... not happy with cust service

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Default HIDGUY.NET... not happy with cust service

I was refered by a friend, they had great prices, and they were local (3hrs away San Diego, Ca) so I said ill go with these guys...

I placed my order on the 12th. 2 days later I get an email saying MY PAYMENT was succesful and my order was in processing and shipping (uhh ok). I never recieved a tracking and I thought that was kinda odd. So I decide to call.... just rings and rings and then I get "we are experiencing high call volume blah blah leave a mess". I call back a couple times, they never answered. I gave it another couple of days and still no other follow up email or call back. so I call again a couple times and I get that fake *** message on the answering machine agian. On their web site when u click on CONTACT US they state "we answer e-mails all day and night very quickly, so expect instant responses" so I email them twice... and still get nada. I check my emails like 5times aday. So I say F this and call them... guess what? You cant even leave a mess anymore because the damn inbox is full... funny now I know im not the only one calling.

This is BS. they can take my money but they cant respond to an email, return a call OR JUST SEND THE FVCKIN stuff I paid for? I dont wanna be that ANGRY BLACK GUY and get rude, but im really wondering why it's taking 11 days to send a package 3 hours away, return a call, or follow up with an email. If the product isn't in available or there was an emergency its not hard to change your answering machine to let customers know or send out an email informing them of the issue. ok Ill go get some tissue since im being a cry baby. grabbing some goose and cranberry rant over...

ps, Am I asking too much as a customer? I started off just wanting to know when my **** was coming, now I don't think it is at all
Old 01-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Mares Motorsports
1st Gear Member

Report them to BBB.

I had something similar happen when we were ordering some parts for my girlfriend's Mach 1. 2 weeks after taking my money and me fighting, trying to get somebody to talk to me, I called BBB. I got an e-mail response telling me they were sorry, they lost my order info and wanted to know what I had ordered. Then of course, the front sway bar was on backorder, so I had to wait 4 days for them to refund me my money for that. About a week after the e-mail we got what parts they had in stock.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:50 PM
mrtstang
6th Gear Member

That is total BS. I don't think you're over reacting at all. You pay for a service, so you should expect them to SERVE you lol...pretty simple concept right??? I'd be really tempted to take a ride down there (since it's 3 hours) if it doesn't get resolved soon.

How much was your order?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mrtstang
That is total BS. I don't think you're over reacting at all. You pay for a service, so you should expect them to SERVE you lol...pretty simple concept right??? I'd be really tempted to take a ride down there (since it's 3 hours) if it doesn't get resolved soon.

How much was your order?
the reason I asked about my reaction is because I have a short fuse (reference in 1 post to angry black man remark lol) my order was only 135.00, single beam HIDs with slim ballast.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:20 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

I'd be p!ssed too man!!! You buy something, you want them to send you what you bought, and support what they sold you. I'd call the BBB.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:28 PM
02stang2113
4th Gear Member

Go over there and bitch them out!!!!
Bitching people out FTW lol
Old 01-23-2010, 11:30 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

^^^+ infinity!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:30 PM
wrr1020
2nd Gear Member

That does suck, i'd be mad as hell too. Too bad their not closer than 3 hours away so you could raise hell. I know i would.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 02stang2113
Go over there and bitch them out!!!!
Bitching people out FTW lol
lmao if I start bitchinhg them out I know ill lose it. the second I get a roll of the eyes or that stupid remark with a smerk ill go nuts. I hate getting rude with people because Id fit that "description" and "stereotype" i dont like acting like a child or going mike tyson on people in public. Id rather set an example... BUT if I dont get something next week I guess they'll leave me no choice
Old 01-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

I ordered mine from them and had no problems. I know that they are in the process of moving from there old building into a new one. He is a member on SVTperformance.com and post over there all the time.

Quick Reply: HIDGUY.NET... not happy with cust service